Michelle Beadle Calls Out Marcellus Wiley for his C00Ning

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I'm really surprised by Marcellus on this. I get that he's not the best option as a starting QB, but to not admit that there is collusion or intentional negligence because he is the face of the protest is just being blind and idiotic.

I don't even like Michelle, but she gave him every opportunity with her explanations...and he still didn't budge.

I also think that Colin being a QB plays a big part of this as well btw.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm certain Michelle did this on purpose to embarrass Marcellus. Hilarious.

shyt is so blatant a fukkin idiot can see the deal. But these NFL nikkaz.....I'm fukkin speechless at how spineless these cats are.

I hope NBA nikkaz keep stuntin on these c00ns.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Still Beadle a white woman so not catching me slipping
V1OuwZZ_zpsb3vc0cej.png
Have a white woman be more rational then you brehs
TKv0ARo_zps9bz6qpey.png
The fukk happened to loyalty and upliftment for our brothers?? Why are there so many c00ns and tap dancers in the NFL past and present like this??? Fathers and mothers getting gunned down while unarmed with no hostility and these fools act like that isn't a reason to fight and protest against :mindblown::wtf:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I'm really surprised by Marcellus on this. I get that he's not the best option as a starting QB, but to not admit that there is collusion or intentional negligence because he is the face of the protest is just being blind and idiotic.

I don't even like Michelle, but she gave him every opportunity with her explanations...and he still didn't budge.

I also think that Colin being a QB plays a big part of this as well btw.
Kaepernick is better than a lot of starting QBs right now. I'd take him over Kirk Cousins, Tannehill, Bortles, Flacco, Dalton, Alex Smith, and many others in a second.