Michael Jackson wasn’t impressed by the neptunes .. He wanted the super thug sound instead.....

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Actually what surprises me more is that Timberlake stopped using Neptune's beats

Like :mindblown:

He had one more good album (the one that Timbaland produced) and most of his junk has flopped since then

That stuff be tripping me out. Why would you leave the producer that has a proven track record with you?

I get it, you wanna try a new sound but you make your next experimental album, it flops and then you supposed to go back to what you know

Same thing with Usher. Its a shame that Ushers last game changing album was Confessions

Dude really spent the past 15 years experimenting and coming out with trash.

JD's sounds works for you. It WORKS. He finally smartened up this year and went back to his roots.

MJ had nothing to prove. He had no legacy to cement at that point in his life. Usher was supposed to cement his legacy, Timberlake too instead of coming out with THIS GHETTO D GURL or MAN OF THE WOODZ.:mindblown:
That had nothing to do with why The Neptunes ain’t work with Justin. It wasn’t personal or beef. Jive didn’t want to release The Clipse after some label issues and The Neptunes stayed true to their homies from the hood and didn’t work with any Jive artists until Clipse were released.

Daps
That had nothing to do with why The Neptunes ain’t work with Justin. It wasn’t personal or beef. Jive didn’t want to release The Clipse after some label issues and The Neptunes stayed true to their homies from the hood and didn’t work with any Jive artists until Clipse were released.

I'm talking now

Timberlake came out with that fool ass Man of the Woods foolishness just a few yrs ago.

Daps

There's no excuse you can give for this. None.

When I went to my YouTube just now to pull it up, I saw that I downvoted this foolishness

I dont even remember doing it :deadmanny:

But that's how how much I hated it cause I hardly ever downvote anything

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
1*6jG4kAI_denBjo-QaTO-aw.jpeg

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps

When they come up to Drink Champs, every rapper be marveling at how Nore still got the exact same crew with him that’s been there from the beginning.

I haven’t watched Super Thug video in years, and sure enough, that nikka Ching Bing comin out the tent with fresh linens, dressed like a Arab. :mjlol:

I fukks with that. :ehh:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Actually what surprises me more is that Timberlake stopped using Neptune's beats

Like :mindblown:

He had one more good album (the one that Timbaland produced) and most of his junk has flopped since then

That stuff be tripping me out. Why would you leave the producer that has a proven track record with you?

I get it, you wanna try a new sound but you make your next experimental album, it flops and then you supposed to go back to what you know

Same thing with Usher. Its a shame that Ushers last game changing album was Confessions

Dude really spent the past 15 years experimenting and coming out with trash.

JD's sounds works for you. It WORKS. He finally smartened up this year and went back to his roots.

MJ had nothing to prove. He had no legacy to cement at that point in his life. Usher was supposed to cement his legacy, Timberlake too instead of coming out with THIS GHETTO D GURL or MAN OF THE WOODZ.:mindblown:
I mean, JT had like nine Neptunes-produced tracks on his last album

Got my ears ready for the Snoh Aalegra collab though....

:whew:

Last edited:

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
Mike choosing not to work with the Neptunes was a big miss opportunity...It’s not like Mike needed them and the Neptunes we’re the hottest production team in the game at that time without Mike but that Neptune sound with MJ’s vocals was a perfect marriage.

Imagine how Mike would sound over something like Wait A Minute produced for Ray J?

Or if they wanted to do something slower, chill/softer.

What could’ve been :wow:
I can’t lie mike would’ve killed wait a minute :wow: