Michael Jackson "Dangerous" is every bit as good as 'Thriller', 'Off the Wall', & 'Bad'

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
"Why You Wanna Trip on Me" is a classic. :wow:

"Jam" is another classic. Michael's lyricism on it was :damn: and Heavy D came through with his verse. :wow:

"Remember the Time" was another classic. Michael lost his mind after the second verse. :wow:

"Black or White" is a classic pop/rock track, especially when Michael does his rap in the middle. "I ain't scared of your brother, I ain't scared of no sheets." :picard:

...ain't one muthafukkin' lie in this post!

Daps
Reppin
London
Nah, Dangerous is very good but I would rate HIStory above it. Funny cause some of my favourite tracks are from Dangerous but I can't bear those Heal The World/Gone Too Soon type of tracks.

Definitely doesn't touch Off The Wall - Bad

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the first CD i ever owned. I had tapes but that year i got a Diskman and Dangerous

one of my first CDs too and man that shyt was art. I loved pulling out the booklet and looking at it. Mike really was one of a kind. As a kid i also didnt really understand the epicness of having all black people in the remember the time video

:wow:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Who is it?

The ad libs at the end of the song were legendary

such a dark song and it was a single

[Verse 2]
I am the damned
I am the dead
I am the agony inside
The dying head
This is injustice
Woe unto thee
I pray this punishment
Would have mercy on me

[Pre-Chorus]
And she promised me forever
That we'd live our life as one
We made our vows
We'd live a love so true
It seems that she has left me
For such reasons unexplained
I need to find the truth
But see what will I do

Daps
Reppin
NULL
one of my first CDs too and man that shyt was art. I loved pulling out the booklet and looking at it. Mike really was one of a kind. As a kid i also didnt really understand the epicness of having all black people in the remember the time video

dangerous was the first time I learned to enjoy an album in it’s entirety and not skip to the radio joints

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
To me Mike had 4 flawless albums in a row

Off the Wall
Thriller
Bad
Dangerous

Off the Wall is my favorite some times, but all 4 get burn.

History was bloated, but it was good too. It was only supposed to be a standard greatest hits album with Mike recording 2 new tracks and yet he give yall a full double album and bammas never appreciated it :hubie:

A so called flop album with Scream, They dont care about us, Stranger in Moscow and Earthsong.

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
been bumping the fukk out of this shyt recently. this album is up there, it really is. "heal the world" and "black or white" always skips for me but apart from that you can pretty much just let this shyt play. doesn't sound dated either. MJ really blessed us with 4 classic albums with COMPLETELY different sounds and he killed every single one

just :mindblown:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
been bumping the fukk out of this shyt recently. this album is up there, it really is. "heal the world" and "black or white" always skips for me but apart from that you can pretty much just let this shyt play. doesn't sound dated either. MJ really blessed us with 4 classic albums with COMPLETELY different sounds and he killed every single one

just :mindblown:
I keep telling people, MJ the only person to release a classic in 4 different genres.

Rock - Dangerous
Disco - Off the Wall
R&B - Jackson 5 albums
Pop - Bad/ Thriller

Last edited:

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I keep telling people, MJ the only person to release a classic in multiple genres.

right. who else has even come close to performing a feat like that? not just an album full of filler either we're talking about classic songs we still play 40yrs later. it's problems whenever i'm in a conversation with someone and they talk shyt about that man