Michael Jackson "Dangerous" is every bit as good as 'Thriller', 'Off the Wall', & 'Bad'

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Hell naw. That's an album you gotta take songs and pepper them in a playlist. That one drum pattern gets annoying after a while. The variety in music just isn't there.
This was my main issue with it. A lot of fire on that album, but some of the songs were too similiar.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Dangerous is a fukking classic and the best example of what New Jack could ever be. Good balance of shyt to dance to, anthems and deep album cuts that many singers of that time would kill to have has their lead singles.

Album is consistent back to front and Teddy Riley is a damn genius.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great album. Those first six tracks are flames. After that it's hit and miss for me, but Dangerous is still underrated.
Off the Wall was great all the way through.
Thriller is full of classics. The Girl is Mine is the weakest song on the album though IMO. Thriller is a song I can only really bump on Halloween. Don't know why.
Bad is solid, but the second half of the album is better than the first. Another Part of Me, Man in the Mirror, I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Dirty Diana, Smooth Criminal :wow:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
"Why You Wanna Trip on Me" is a classic. :wow:

"Jam" is another classic. Michael's lyricism on it was :damn: and Heavy D came through with his verse. :wow:

"Remember the Time" was another classic. Michael lost his mind after the second verse. :wow:

"Black or White" is a classic pop/rock track, especially when Michael does his rap in the middle. "I ain't scared of your brother, I ain't scared of no sheets." :picard:

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Dangerous is my favorite Michael Jackson CD...Who is It and Give Into Me gotta be one of the best back-to-back sequences ever :wow:

I like this Album mainly due to it's sound. I wasn't even born yet but that early 90s New Jack Swing sound just hits for some reason.

On a side note Give Into Me imo is better than Dirty Diana and edges Beat It as Mike's best rock ballad.

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
"Why You Wanna Trip on Me" is a classic. :wow:

"Jam" is another classic. Michael's lyricism on it was :damn: and Heavy D came through with his verse. :wow:

"Remember the Time" was another classic. Michael lost his mind after the second verse. :wow:

"Black or White" is a classic pop/rock track, especially when Michael does his rap in the middle. "I ain't scared of your brother, I ain't scared of no sheets." :picard:

Thank You for mentioning JAM. I've always pointed out the lyricism on that song. Criminally underrated song.