Michael J White: Being in Ghana opened my eyes to who I was! Our roots are NOT in America, it’s perfectly natural and liberating to EMBRACE that!

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
this is a lie.

where is this push for Brazilians who were enslaved, beaten and oppresssed in Brazil? who are extremely proud of their country?

why not for them?
Exactly. These points are so ridiculous.and I’m tired of people always acting like “we are always the only people to do this or do that. We can have pride and it’s a fact no one has endured more than the black race and we have a unique experience, but we weren’t the only enslaved black people. Like you said most of the Africans enslaved were taken to Brazil. They don’t call themselves African - Brazilians. Black people are definitely definitely oppressed in Brazil and they face more police brutality and live in poorer conditions without first world rights. . I have a friend in Brazil as well. their president is even worse than trump and openly racist . People forget and try to downplay Brazil. It’s not just us. When they say they Brazilian just like us, they know their African roots but they literally are Brazilian and their ancestors were as well. No shyt we come from Africa lol

Last edited:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
angry-angry-white-woman.gif

:mjpls:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
They still messing with that diasporan brother with the properties?

We’ve been robbed of our birthrights twice. Some went through it a third time.

Last edited:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
These gullible n*ggaz would think we came from Venus if the white man wrote it in his history books

:snoop:
it's even deeper than that because people expect foreigners to lie to a degree

it's about the people that look like you telling tall tales

you think just because folks from africa they won't do the most human thing & finesse you¿

nikkas be getting that kente cloth thrown over their eyes HA

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
this is a lie.

where is this push for Brazilians who were enslaved, beaten and oppresssed in Brazil? who are extremely proud of their country?

why not for them?
Most of Brazil is mixed. They opress themselves.
I believe black Americans have gotten the worst of it. But let’s not tell historical fiction. Genocide has taken place across the continents and still occurs in so many countries and people which originally inhabited those areas were forced to move aside and comply. The human experience consist of violence that stretches against the continents. So the problem is you saying we are the only people whom have had to comply with our oppressor . You should study world history a little more.
Name another group that was dragged to another nation, put to work, freed, then act like things are cool. Every other oppressed group was conquered on their own lands. We don't even know what are lands are. We don't even know what are languages are.

ADOS in America are unique. The type of slavery we endure is unique. What followed was unique. That's not me saying it, virtually every book I've read on this subject says this.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Yea but cacs ain't trying to deny their European background like these online "FBA", would stab their mother in the throat to be white, c00ns.

@Bunchy Carter
@Voice of Reason
@Tair
@HarlemHottie
@AFRAM GLORY
@K.O.N.Y
@kingofnyc
@™BlackPearl The Empress™
@Cel 510 kid ados forever
@I Really Mean It
@Ruckfonnie
@parallax
I’ve never seen black people deny our African roots. We just have completely different histories that splintered off and because we were enslaves we don’t connect with it entirely.

Where did he say this?

I will when cacs will. Just because cacs put us to work here doesn't mean we have to identify with this place. I think its goofy to be beholden to a place that has and continues to systematically reject your bloodline, for centuries. Ados are the only people in Human history who are expected and encouraged to embrace the land and people they were oppressed by.
Michael J White said it in the first clip posted.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Exactly. These points are so ridiculous.and I’m tired of people always acting like “we are always the only people to do this or do that. We can have pride and it’s a fact no one has endured more than the black race and we have a unique experience, but we weren’t the only enslaved black people. Like you said most of the Africans enslaved were taken to Brazil. They don’t call themselves African - Brazilians. Black people are definitely definitely oppressed in Brazil and they face more police brutality and live in poorer conditions without first world rights. . I have a friend in Brazil as well. their president is even worse than trump and openly racist . People forget and try to downplay Brazil. It’s not just us. When they say they Brazilian just like us, they know their African roots but they literally are Brazilian and their ancestors were as well. No shyt we come from Africa lol

Channel called Brazilan Descendants in Lagos

About​

AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OFTHE BRAZILIAN DESCENDANTS ASSOCIATION (LAGOS) To promote mutual understanding, co-operation and a fraternal relationship among members in Nigeria and Diaspora. ii) To provide effective and efficient measures in preserving our cultural heritage and monuments. iii) To initiate, plan and execute programmes, events, projects and other activities towards accelerating the overall growth and development of members and Portuguese/Brazilian quarters. iv) To take collective steps to enhance members relevance in the scheme of things in Nigeria, Lagos State and Lagos Island in particular. v) To provide necessary assistance that will improve the welfare of members and well-being. vi) To promote and undertake such activities as may be deemed necessary for the attainment of the objectives of the Association.
Links
favicon-tbn

Facebook Pagefacebook.com/pg/BDALagos/about/?entry_point=page_edit_dialog&tab=page_info
favicon-tbn

Instagraminstagram.com/?hl=en
favicon-tbn

Facebook Groupfacebook.com/groups/Brazdescendantsassoc
favicon-tbn

Twittertwitter.com
Channel details
Sign in to see email address
www.youtube.com/@braziliandescendantsassoci4929
1.51K subscribers
8 videos
Joined May 19, 2018
Nigeria

Share channel

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
Most of Brazil is mixed. They opress themselves.

Name another group that was dragged to another nation, put to work, freed, then act like things are cool. Every other oppressed group was conquered on their own lands. We don't even know what are lands are. We don't even know what are languages are.

ADOS in America are unique. The type of slavery we endure is unique. What followed was unique. That's not me saying it, virtually every book I've read on this subject says this.
we were not dragged to another nation. we predate the founding of the country.

all this talk instead of just leaving