Michael J White: Being in Ghana opened my eyes to who I was! Our roots are NOT in America, it’s perfectly natural and liberating to EMBRACE that!

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
Here comes the wannabe cac babble

78ad6780-4a14-4b4a-8795-7474db72845a_text.gif

Descendant of African does not mean African.

Same way you have Vikings who became Normans.

Normans were what happens when Vikings + French natives intermix.

Normans were not Vikings despite them being descendants of Vikings

No shame in that either.

Black American = Many African Tribes + Europeans + Natives

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Black American = Many African Tribes + Europeans + Natives

:deadrose:

I'm glad the hashtag c00ns are getting closer to just admitting they wish they was white and see themselves as culturally and genetically closer to white people than Africans. This nicca been preaching for the longest that "black Americans are a unique ethnic group that was created here" when hes not going on some borderline st0rmfr0nt.org rants about other black people, and now the Uncle Tom is finally coming out with what he really means.

These "Im proud to be an Amuricun" ass niccas man. Shout out to the breh J White.

Last edited:

Tair

Superstar
Daps

"Im proud to be an Amuricun"

That's all you needed to say. You in America because of the opportunities it gave to you through the hard work of ADOS ancestors and people living today. You aren't in Africa.

G-d bless America. :salute:

:blessed: love to see it, mama africa welcomes all her children

Why did "mama Africa" enslave her children and sell them for umbrellas?

:jbhmm:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
That's all you needed to say. You in America because of the opportunities it gave to you through the hard work of ADOS ancestors and people living today. You aren't in Africa.

G-d bless America. :salute:

Why did "mama Africa" enslave her children and sell them for umbrellas?

:jbhmm:

"You aint in Africa you in America. God bless Amurica"

Okay Uncle Ruckus.

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End

I'm glad the hashtag c00ns are getting closer to just admitting they wish they was white and see themselves as culturally and genetically closer to white people than Africans. This nicca been preaching for the longest that "black Americans are a unique ethnic group that was created here" when hes not going on some borderline st0rmfr0nt.org rants about other black people, and now the Uncle Tom is finally coming out with what he really means.

These "Im proud to be an Amuricun" ass niccas man. Shout out to the breh J White.
where’s the lie. black americans were born here. the ethnic group wasn’t born in africa.

y’all want us to be african so bad lol

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
where’s the lie. black americans were born here. the ethnic group wasn’t born in africa.

y’all want us to be african so bad lol

You and the Tariq/Yvette crew have declared yourselves enemies to blk immigrants

I accept it.

Now certain white people do not seem too bad.
Thank you.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
"Black people aren't from South Carolina."

White people aren't either.

:dahell:
Where did he say this?
Our blood and labor built this country, black people have to stop acting like we’re extended stay tourists here
I will when cacs will. Just because cacs put us to work here doesn't mean we have to identify with this place. I think its goofy to be beholden to a place that has and continues to systematically reject your bloodline, for centuries. Ados are the only people in Human history who are expected and encouraged to embrace the land and people they were oppressed by.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Went to Cuba a few years ago and felt the same. Felt home. First time I was in a place where my skin tone or darker were the majority. Cuba is very African.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Rich people riding the wave is a tale as old as time.

Exploiting people and resources is never the wave.

They'll take their investments and money back home if/when shyt goes sour.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Most Black Americans don’t deny that we descend from Africans, however that does not make us Africans

Also we are not absolving Africans of their role in the slave trade.

People need to stop trying to tie us to that continent and let them do their own work.
This 1000%

trapnerd

All Star
Daps
Of course rich celebrities receive a warm welcome when they are over there dropping $$$$ on them people.

And it’s funny to me that people just say “we from Africa” without taking into account that there are different countries / ethnic groups on the continent. . . Like it’s one big happy family over there. You really don’t know if those your people in Ghana frfr.

nikkas getting love bombed so they cans spend their bread and don’t realize it.