Michael J White: Being in Ghana opened my eyes to who I was! Our roots are NOT in America, it’s perfectly natural and liberating to EMBRACE that!

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
FACTS

I remember being a small child, knowing little about slavery, thinking white people just came to Africa with guns and robbed Africa of its people on some G shyt….

Then I grew a lil older and learned that a majority of slaves were willingly given to European settlers by other Africans in exchange for certain goods and some for not even that (if the slave was a criminal or degenerate in his native country)

Don’t get me wrong, it’s still fukk the colonizers that started the shyt and actually carried the plan out

:pacspit:

But i think sometimes us as black people gloss over this fact.

When you think about it, between this, corrupt African leaders of today and a few more things, Africans been selling out for a long time.

*And no I don’t care if I get negged for this comment*
Not all Africans who were enslaved were willingly sold by other Africans.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Descendant of African does not mean African.

Same way you have Vikings who became Normans.

Normans were what happens when Vikings + French natives intermix.

Normans were not Vikings despite them being descendants of Vikings

No shame in that either.

Black American = Many African Tribes + Europeans + Natives
"I'm not Black. I'm mixed." :mjpls:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Descendant of African does not mean African.

Same way you have Vikings who became Normans.

Normans were what happens when Vikings + French natives intermix.

Normans were not Vikings despite them being descendants of Vikings

No shame in that either.

Black American = Many African Tribes + Europeans + Natives

Let me remind y'all that this cac fakkit is just coming off of a ban for shyttin on the Haitian Revolution:

And look who dapped him up...

@™BlackPearl The Empress™
@Tair
@Voice of Reason the homosexual pedophile

^^^ three of the Coli's most prominent c00ns.

Last edited:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Most Black Americans don’t deny that we descend from Africans, however that does not make us Africans

Also we are not absolving Africans of their role in the slave trade.

People need to stop trying to tie us to that continent and let them do their own work.

There’s only a small subset of retards who deny we come from Africa. :skip:

I doubt the American Chinese people who descended from the immigrants who came here in the late1800s claim China as their homeland.

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
Where did he say this?

I will when cacs will. Just because cacs put us to work here doesn't mean we have to identify with this place. I think its goofy to be beholden to a place that has and continues to systematically reject your bloodline, for centuries. Ados are the only people in Human history who are expected and encouraged to embrace the land and people they were oppressed by.
this is a lie.

where is this push for Brazilians who were enslaved, beaten and oppresssed in Brazil? who are extremely proud of their country?

why not for them?

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Were there black people already here prior to slavery… yes. But those numbers of Africans brought here and enslaved isn’t false information.lol. Those numbers are real and most of us come from Africans whom were brought here into this country. nikkas denying their ancestors for some bullshyt . You don’t have to want to visit africa or call yourself African American.. I’m refer to myself as a black American , but I’m not getting these idiots denying whom their ancestors are. Most of us can literally trace our roots to west Africa for a reason.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Where did he say this?

I will when cacs will. Just because cacs put us to work here doesn't mean we have to identify with this place. I think its goofy to be beholden to a place that has and continues to systematically reject your bloodline, for centuries. Ados are the only people in Human history who are expected and encouraged to embrace the land and people they were oppressed by.
I believe black Americans have gotten the worst of it. But let’s not tell historical fiction. Genocide has taken place across the continents and still occurs in so many countries and people which originally inhabited those areas were forced to move aside and comply. The human experience consist of violence that stretches against the continents. So the problem is you saying we are the only people whom have had to comply with our oppressor . You should study world history a little more.

Last edited:

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
That sounds lovely, but all of them cats in this video aren't middle class. I assume that the access they have to opportunities or even hospitality that most people on here that talk about moving to a country in Africa won't. This is going to come off as cynical, but their rich asses are going to catch that flight back to the states and make their money here.

Last edited: