Michael J White: Being in Ghana opened my eyes to who I was! Our roots are NOT in America, it’s perfectly natural and liberating to EMBRACE that!

ReasonableMatic

Daps

If Chappelle moved to Ghana to find his peace then I'm rollin :ahh:

- Nas (Nobody, King’s Disease II)

IMG-1583.jpg

Last edited:

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
Most Black Americans don’t deny that we descend from Africans, however that does not make us Africans

Also we are not absolving Africans of their role in the slave trade.

People need to stop trying to tie us to that continent and let them do their own work.

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
Most Black Americans don’t deny that we descend from Africans, however that does not make us Africans

People need to stop trying to tie us to that continent and let them do their own work.
FACTS

I remember being a small child, knowing little about slavery, thinking white people just came to Africa with guns and robbed Africa of its people on some G shyt….

Then I grew a lil older and learned that a majority of slaves were willingly given to European settlers by other Africans in exchange for certain goods and some for not even that (if the slave was a criminal or degenerate in his native country)

Don’t get me wrong, it’s still fukk the colonizers that started the shyt and actually carried the plan out

:pacspit:

But i think sometimes us as black people gloss over this fact.

When you think about it, between this, corrupt African leaders of today and a few more things, Africans been selling out for a long time.

*And no I don’t care if I get negged for this comment*

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Salute to Michael Jai White :salute:

Greatest action movie star of all time and proud Black man with knowledge of self.

I’ve always respected his down to earth personality while accomplishing so much over the last 30 years.

Plus he’s dated some of the baddest black women from the 1990s and 2000s.

I’d put his resume against any other black male celeb.

He’s definitely a real one.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here comes the wannabe cac babble

78ad6780-4a14-4b4a-8795-7474db72845a_text.gif

FACTS

I remember being a small child, knowing little about slavery, thinking white people just came to Africa with guns and robbed Africa of its people on some G shyt….

Then I grew a lil older and learned that a majority of slaves were willingly given to European settlers by other Africans in exchange for certain goods and some for not even that (if the slave was a criminal or degenerate in his native country)

Don’t get me wrong, it’s still fukk the colonizers that started the shyt and actually carried the plan out

:pacspit:

But i think sometimes us as black people gloss over this fact.

When you think about it, between this, corrupt African leaders of today and a few more things, Africans been selling out for a long time.

*And no I don’t care if I get negged for this comment*

Paid advertisement

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You need to learn to think for yourself. Your ancestors were someone’s daughter. Someone’s son. Someone’s uncles and aunts. Someone’s father and mother. Did you think those people slept well when so and so didn’t come back to the house? Do you think every African that wasn’t enslaved had the authority to enslave others? It’s like blaming a random German for the holocaust.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Salute to Michael Jai White :salute:

Greatest action movie star of all time and proud Black man with knowledge of self.

I’ve always respected his down to earth personality while accomplishing so much over the last 30 years.

Plus he’s dated some of the baddest black women from the 1990s and 2000s.

I’d put his resume against any other black male celeb.

He’s definitely a real one.

:patrice::mjtf: