Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Careful before she comes for you

full
Three four better lock your door.
I believe his explanation.

It’s easy to see things(this whole debacle) clearly when you remove any pre conjured bias, and remain objective :manny:

I believe him on this issue. :manny:
He was flirting with a racist, that's an L no matter how you explain it away.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He’s from the “where’s my hug?” generation of flirting with women. They have now transitioned their game to “good morning beautiful” or “thanks for the add gorgeous”.

MED is also known for shooting his shot on any woman who has all of their appendages :manny: he was a menace in DC.

A lot of dudes who made their come up being a black radical (Cornell West) or black intellectual love white women.

They look at it like forbidden fruit. While I don’t think he was actively trying to get at her, he was definitely throwing out the bait. He probably realized she was gonna get him jammed up when she hearted one of the messages and then removed it later on :mjlol:

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
This man hit on me many moons ago at Ben's

:pachaha:

There was 2 other guys at the table. I wasn't on a date but easily could have been. He didn't give a shyt. Leaned over them, particularly one who was fanboying out, and gave me his card and winked.

The men were flabbergasted. I knew he wasn't shyt instantly. Hilarious moment. Never hit him up.