Michael Eric Dyson is republican pawgin

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The End
Been trying to tell these fools
OIP.dJSEOALMUwe0TpKEA_xvhQHaEL
they don’t understand the duopoly at all and most of this is largely performative to fund the pockets of their donors. They buy into this doomsday shyt every 4 years like these people are really going to let America fall into that.

I will say DT is a worthy villain though. Hopefully he dies after this election so people can wake up.

Seeing shills go so hard on both sides of the aisle makes it even funnier

Their kids go to schools together, they attend the same country clubs, the same restaurants

While people at the lower level convince themselves they’re in some social war.

Daps
I believe his explanation.

It’s easy to see things(this whole debacle) clearly when you remove any pre conjured bias, and remain objective :manny:

I believe him on this issue. :manny:

This is all hilarious, but I do too. :manny:

I don’t text like that, but I know people who do. He’s been around for decades, has he ever been linked to a white woman?

Republicans have trotted out wayyy badder “Firecrackkkers” than this, he would’ve been caught up by now if he was really on that time.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
This is all hilarious, but I do too. :manny:

I don’t text like that, but I know people who do. He’s been around for decades, has he ever been linked to a white woman?

Republicans have trotted out wayyy badder “Firecrackkkers” than this, he would’ve been caught up by now if he was really on that time.
So you think the tweets are a lie? He never denied sending them and started juelzing on something completely different.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
they don’t understand the duopoly at all and most of this is largely performative to fund the pockets of their donors. They buy into this doomsday shyt every 4 years like these people are really going to let America fall into that.

I will say DT is a worthy villain though. Hopefully he dies after this election so people can wake up.

Seeing shills go so hard on both sides of the aisle makes it even funnier

Their kids go to schools together, they attend the same country clubs, the same restaurants

While people at the lower level convince themselves they’re in some social war.
It's a big club and you ain't in it.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Tweets?? Maybe I missed a whole part of this story. Or are you talking about the text messages?
You're right. I'm talking about the text messages. I used incorrect wording.

He used kissy emojis and calling someone gorgeous that's not his wife. He never denied it and instead tried juelzing elsewhere.

I don't see you and the other dude are giving him the benefit of a doubt when the receipts are there unless you want to say that she's lying.

Last edited: