Michael Eric Dyson is republican pawgin

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Michael Eric Dyson needs to accept the L and lay low after being embarrassed by that white chick. I wouldn't said shyt if I was him. He is making it worse when he keeps talking.

Nah he gotta say something…his whole gimmick is “Pro Black Ivy League professor”. Him vacationing in the Swiss alps (especially the red hat ones) is bad for his future business

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
I believe his explanation.

It’s easy to see things(this whole debacle) clearly when you remove any pre conjured bias, and remain objective :manny:

I believe him on this issue. :manny:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency

It’s easy to see things(this whole debacle) clearly when you remove any pre conjured bias, and remain objective :manny:

I don't, because he should be intelligent enough to avoid an easy trap like this. He allowed his Lust to over-ride any good common sense he has.

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
I don't, because he should be intelligent enough to avoid an easy trap like this. He allowed his Lust to over-ride any good common sense he has.
The oldheads like Michael Eric Dyson are still running game with the old pre-metoo playbook. He probably pestered his ex-girlfriends/wives at work multiple times after being rejected until they finally gave in and accepted a date.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

What does his explanation have to do with sending kissing emojis to another woman and calling someone gorgeous that’s not his wife?

That’s the part that’s getting lost in this.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
She looks manly

unUJbWj.jpeg

bFDbs6v.jpeg

Careful before she comes for you

full

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
The oldheads like Michael Eric Dyson are still running game with the old pre-metoo playbook. He probably pestered his ex-girlfriends/wives at work multiple times after being rejected until they finally gave in and accepted a date.
I am 54. He was not caught up because Metoo changed the game. He got caught up because his Lust made him forget her professed ideology. This happens to men who proclaim they are about one thing, but their actions demonstrate they are not. Eventually, they get exposed and that is what is happening to him.

He is just a mirror image of that other brother who is running for Gov in NC. Both tried to project an image of themselves that does not align with who they are. Both are now exposed on what their true mentality is.