Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Some of you are idiots celebrating this. The man couldn't be convicted of a blatant murder due to racist fukking cents on the jury. I wouldn't be surprised if the two black women held strong to even get a fukking mistrial.
I'm happy he got something, but I do agree with your point that he wasn't convicted of murder. I'm truly confused as to how they got to this point.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What kind of sense does it make to get an ATTEMPTED murder conviction, but not an ACTUAL murder conviction in the same case when it was CLEAR AND OBVIOUS that a MURDER took place??? :what:

And you know what? With Casey Anthony, George Zimmerman and now Michael Dunn, what does it take to get ACTUALLY convicted of murder in the state of Florida? Someone tell me. :snoop:

I'm so fukking furious right now. I have to do something.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is a scam. he pretty much got away with murder. Yeah he's doing time but he got away with murder, which basically means if there wasn't anybody but Davis in the car Dunn would walk. This is bullshyt. This is not justice.

:dwillhuh: could you explain this to me , i haven't been following the trial , am i missing something, all am hearin on the news is that he killed a kid and he going to jail for the rest of his life

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
so the people of florida have decided that he was rightfully defending himself from davis, but that once he fired at the back of the vehicle, he had decided to become a murderer for some inexplicable reason and tried to kill the other occupants of the SUV...retrial will have to convict on 2nd degree murder or a higher authority will have to take over.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:huh: so ppl are upset he going to jail

And? Dunn isn't going to jail for murder. Like another poster said, if we assume Davis was alone that night and the jury reached the same conclusion it did today regarding his killing, Dunn walks free. That's racist murder and injustice, you buffoon.