Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Some of you are idiots celebrating this. The man couldn't be convicted of a blatant murder due to racist fukking cents on the jury. I wouldn't be surprised if the two black women held strong to even get a fukking mistrial.

They need to repeal the law, at this point its just disgusting.

He would be a free man.

I've been saying this since SOHH, you disagreed with me at first and then you said you wrote your congressman about SYG.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope he rots, and it seems that he will....but I'm still damn upset about the first count.

Not second degree murder?

Not manslaughter?

Jordan Davis didn't receive justice here, his friends did, but they jury mistrialed on HIS death.

Yep shyt is fukking crazy man. This shyt does't surprise me but then again it does. Im just ugh WOW :mindblown:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I'm glad this piece of shyt is going to jail but this is nothing to celebrate. He murdered a kid and didn't get an easy unanimous verdict. Jordan Davis didn't get justice...yet. Let's hope the jury does the right thing on the retrial. :salute: the jurors who stood their ground on guilty for murder.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
I'm glad this piece of shyt is going to jail but this is nothing to celebrate. He murdered a kid and didn't get an easy unanimous verdict. Jordan Davis didn't get justice...yet. Let's hope the jury does the right thing on the retrial. :salute: the jurors who stood their ground on guilty for murder.

Word.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He didn't get off yet. There's gonna be another trial.

This was an open-and-shut case. The fact this case descended into long deliberation and an mistrial means Dunn got off. There's no logical reckoning for why he was convicted of attempt murder but not murder. If the jury believed Dunn tried to kill some of the kids, the next logical step is that he succeeded in doing so when Davis died. The fact his conclusion wasn't reached suggests something other than logic was at play in juror's minds. There are eight white jurors, the majority and the most influential.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What kind of sense does it make to get an ATTEMPTED murder conviction, but not an ACTUAL murder conviction in the same case when it was CLEAR AND OBVIOUS that a MURDER took place??? :what:

And you know what? With Casey Anthony, George Zimmerman and now Michael Dunn, what does it take to get ACTUALLY convicted of murder in the state of Florida? Someone tell me. :snoop: