Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
What kind of sense does it make to get an ATTEMPTED murder conviction, but not an ACTUAL murder conviction in the same case when it was CLEAR AND OBVIOUS that a MURDER took place??? :what:

And you know what? With Casey Anthony, George Zimmerman and now Michael Dunn, what does it take to get ACTUALLY convicted of murder in the state of Florida? Someone tell me. :snoop:
commit ANY of those acts while BLACK is how

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
This shyt is a scam. he pretty much got away with murder. Yeah he's doing time but he got away with murder, which basically means if there wasn't anybody but Davis in the car Dunn would walk. This is bullshyt. This is not justice.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Some of you are idiots celebrating this. The man couldn't be convicted of a blatant murder due to racist fukking cents on the jury. I wouldn't be surprised if the two black women held strong to even get a fukking mistrial.

And to top it off....You KNOW this won't be the last of cases like this.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
What the jury said was that if Davis was in the car by himself, and was killed in the same exact manner and circumstances, his murdered would be free until another trial.

Idiots in here celebrating scraps.

That exactly what I was thinking. Jordan Davis just needed to be by himself and it would have been all good, he is free like Zimmerman. Basically, they are saying his beef was with Jordan Davis and not the other 3. This is a huge slap in the face to the parents.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
What kind of sense does it make to get an ATTEMPTED murder conviction, but not an ACTUAL murder conviction in the same case when it was CLEAR AND OBVIOUS that a MURDER took place??? :what:

And you know what? With Casey Anthony, George Zimmerman and now Michael Dunn, what does it take to get ACTUALLY convicted of murder in the state of Florida? Someone tell me. :snoop:

It's open season on us down here bruh :to:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's fukked up, but I'm glad he got found guilty on the other counts. We can't deny that's a victory of some sort. It's still no reason for nikkas to get lulled back to sleep and a false sense of security. It's open season.

It's no victory because Davis didn't get his justice. This trial implies the jury and its decisions are discriminatory. Dunn should serve time for the murder of Jordan Dunn, and were the courts fair and judicious, he would have been convicted.

Last edited:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
going to jail for the rest of his life...but i still need a guilty on that murder charge
Yeah. But that's Amerikkka for you.

ku-medium.gif