Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Some of you are idiots celebrating this. The man couldn't be convicted of a blatant murder due to racist fukking cents on the jury. I wouldn't be surprised if the two black women held strong to even get a fukking mistrial.
Yeah, this is fukking horse shyt.

The jury basically said "It was okay to kill the first ******, but even we can't stand by you bucking at the car like that".

fukk this country, from the bottom of my heart.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What kind of sense does it make to get an ATTEMPTED murder conviction, but not an ACTUAL murder conviction in the same case when it was CLEAR AND OBVIOUS that a MURDER took place??? :what:

And you know what? With Casey Anthony, George Zimmerman and now Michael Dunn, what does it take to get ACTUALLY convicted of murder in the state of Florida? Someone tell me. :snoop:
Be black

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
And? Dunn isn't going to jail for murder. Like another poster said, if we assume Davis was alone that night and the jury reached the same conclusion it did today regarding his killing, Dunn walks free. That's racist murder and injustice, you buffoon.

so he is not going to prison ?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's what i'm truly concerned about. If they found him guilty of attempted murder, but not a murder itself, can he somehow get a retrial with the Supreme Court and argue that he CAN'T be guilty of attempted murder if he was acquitted of the actual murder.