Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Oh lord :snoop: Same team that prosecuted Zimmerman will be prosecuting Dunn

Luckily I think it's being lead primarily by Angela Corey with assistance by Guy. He was the youngest of the 3 lawyers in the Martin case, he's doing the opening statement for prosecution now
:russ:

gif-king-2ca668593fba48cd013eac54f9ed97d2.gif

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got faith in Guy. Just hope De la Rionda is far away from this as possible

Truthfully, I don't see how you can. The Trayvon Martin case should have been open and shut but damn near every defense witness could have potentially been a witness for the prosecution. It's as if they didn't groom them at all, especially Jeantel. They were never going to prosecute Zimmerman, so they put on a dog and pony show and I'm pretty sure the same thing is going on currently.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Truthfully, I don't see how you can. The Trayvon Martin case should have been open and shut but damn near every defense witness could have potentially been a witness for the prosecution. It's as if they didn't groom them at all, especially Jeantel. They were never going to prosecute Zimmerman, so they put on a dog and pony show and I'm pretty sure the same thing is going on currently.

I think this a different situation. Prosecution couldn't possibly have a witness that was worth a damn in the Trayvon Martin case outside of Jeantel because nobody saw the event from start to finish. All 3 boys who were in the car are going to testify, there's no way they can mess this up.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
same here sounded all too familiar while i was listening to it :snoop:

this guy is walking...

Start the confrontation, put yourself in harm's way, then "blow off the head of anyone who stands their ground".

Crazy part, these guys didn't even stand their ground, they were retreating.

Now we are supposed to believe these guys drew their weapon first, and Dunn was able to still let off shots?

This law pretty much makes Florida the wild, wild, west.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Start the confrontation, put yourself in harm's way, then "blow off the head of anyone who stands their ground".

Crazy part, these guys didn't even stand their ground, they were retreating.

Now we are supposed to believe these guys drew their weapon first, and Dunn was able to still let off shots?

This law pretty much makes Florida the wild, wild, west.
When I listened to it, they said the kid had a pocket knife on him?