Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
It sounds like he doesnt have even the slightest circumstantial evidence though.. hes just blindly reaching into the public record system for a character reference (or w/e its called)

Breh, he just has to prove he felt threatened. Only thing that'll save this is favorable jury selection, yes I'm that cynical.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Breh, he just has to prove he felt threatened. Only thing that'll save this is favorable jury selection, yes I'm that cynical.
I cant blame you

the country would see riots if it happened though.. NO ONE wants to see this case acquitted :ufdup:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I cant blame you

the country would see riots if it happened though.. NO ONE wants to see this case acquitted :ufdup:

lol, I doubt there would be any riots. Maybe in some places but not where the crimes actually happened. George Zimmerman is a "celebrity" for murdering an unarmed teenager. :yeshrug:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I can't post it here from my phone, but this link contains a table with a description of each juror....race, what part of town they live in, marital status, kids, occupation.

http://m.firstcoastnews.com/TopStories/article?a=5236223&f=2040

The two white men from the westside (redneck part) concern me. One of them is ex-military and an ROTC instructor...and he has 11 kids. :bryan:

No black males. :smh:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Juries aren't supposed to be based off the demographics of the city. The prosecution has to approve the jury the same way the defense does, so there is no excuse for Blacks not being fully represented. The mere fact that there are no Black males on this jury proves the fix is in just like it was for Trayvon's trial which the prosecution and judge sabotaged from the beginning to let Zimmerman off. I always knew they were going to let Zimmerman off, but I allowed myself to hope against the wickedness of this world. I'm not doing that again. And everyone of you deep down knows this fukker is going to get off too. just pray those Jacksonville nikkas take 10 for every one of ours.
Lol...yeah right. Duval county nikkas only kill other.

Dunn isn't from Jax. He's from some small ass white town in central FL. If he gets off, he's in the wind.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Because the jury of our "peers" is meaningless because those peers apply the law so arbitrarily depending on their bias.

They did not want to convict Zimmerman with the mountain of evidence that was there.

:smh: @ white juror B37 explanations.

Seems like he is scum after all, no remorse, he acts like he didn't just kill a kid for no good reason.
:dwillhuh: totally forgot about this bytch. I'm about to replay the interview A360 just for the LoLz and :wtf: 's

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the extreme lack of confidence in this guy being convicted is really disheartening. that said, we can't allow a sense of despair to set in or make us complacent with being victimized.

i'm disappointed we have so little discussion on ideas that can help better the situation for our people. changing the system from within is an idea, but that's a long term goal. in a more immediate sense education and defiance does generate results. marcus garvey, malcolm x, mlk, and many others have shown us the way. they need to see that we are going to learn more about these laws and arm ourselves with info and materials.

just imagine if those boys had been armed and returned fire or shot him first and did it all in a way which allowed them to use the stand your ground law. :banderas:

the gov has enlisted civilians and given them legal right to shoot us down and we have to be better prepared. i'm not saying we all need to get guns and knives, because not everyone is built for that life. we need people in the system and behind the scenes too. but we do need to start having more of a strategic mindset than a defeatist mindset. let's be upset, but let's also think about what we can do.

the first thing is to not become defeated when these types of things happen, but use it as motivation. the second is to think about your level of ability to be involved and work towards that. they need to be afraid and aware that we're going to fight back with information and also be able to protect ourselves using their own bs laws and system. i know that's a long tangent, but i had to get that off my chest. we can do more and it's easy to start.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics...but-we-have-put-our-faith-in-our-guns/283534/

Brehs, I read this and I'm heartbroken for that family. Especially the mother. But to be so caught up in her faith and forgiving that POS that murdered her son...I can't forgive that. I just don't have it in me. I can't imagine someone killing my kid and praying for justice. It's just so weak to me.
cant :salute: this enough

the fact that people have been conditioned to be believe that theres some supernatural being meting out justice in the sky...nah. just nah. trayvons dead and in the ground. jordan is dead and in the ground. zimmerman isnt gonna face "god's judgement", hes gonna live a free man and fukkin die too.

to take comfort in the fact that "he'll meet his maker and justice will be served then" is :snoop:

Last edited:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Oh lord :snoop: Same team that prosecuted Zimmerman will be prosecuting Dunn

Luckily I think it's being lead primarily by Angela Corey with assistance by Guy. He was the youngest of the 3 lawyers in the Martin case, he's doing the opening statement for prosecution now