Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
The Gate station where Jordan Davis got murdered isn't too far from my house. I get pissed every time I drive passed there. :smh:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
12 jurors and 4 alternates

1499fy8.jpg

Trial starts tomorrow at noon. I'll post the link for live stream

Do these people ever not try to give themselves the upper hand? :patrice: Why is it 10 white people and only 3 black people when the city demographics don't have that sort of ratio? It should be 9 white, 5 black, 1 hispanic, 1 asian.

image.png

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Breakdown by gender

5 pc. white male with a side of 5 females
3 Black females
1 Indian female
1 Asian female

and as said before 4 of these will be alternates gotta hope to get atleast 2 Black females on the jury

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Breakdown by gender

5 pc. white male with a side of 5 females
3 Black females
1 Indian female
1 Asian female

and as said before 4 of these will be alternates gotta hope to get atleast 2 Black females on the jury

So no black male, like the victim that got killed? :leostare:

typical bullshyt

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Its a fair approximation of overall demographics, both at a national and local level. There is a strong chance there could be a mistrial, but no way in fukk three black people vote to acquit this ruthless b*stard.

No, its not. In Jacksonville, there are 5 whites for every 3 black people. In both the city limits and the metro area.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
y'all trying to scare the hell outta me about this verdict. Im trying to stay positive here

No, its not. In Jacksonville, there are 5 whites for every 3 black people. In both the city limits and the metro area.

Didnt say exact, only fair or decent. At least it isnt 1, and there are other nationalities represented.

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Juries aren't supposed to be based off the demographics of the city. The prosecution has to approve the jury the same way the defense does, so there is no excuse for Blacks not being fully represented. The mere fact that there are no Black males on this jury proves the fix is in just like it was for Trayvon's trial which the prosecution and judge sabotaged from the beginning to let Zimmerman off. I always knew they were going to let Zimmerman off, but I allowed myself to hope against the wickedness of this world. I'm not doing that again. And everyone of you deep down knows this fukker is going to get off too. I just pray those Jacksonville nikkas take 10 for every one of ours.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Juries aren't supposed to be based off the demographics of the city. The prosecution has to approve the jury the same way the defense does, so there is no excuse for Blacks not being fully represented. The mere fact that there are no Black males on this jury proves the fix is in just like it was for Trayvon's trial which the prosecution and judge sabotaged from the beginning to let Zimmerman off. I always knew they were going to let Zimmerman off, but I allowed myself to hope against the wickedness of this world. I'm not doing that again. And everyone of you deep down knows this fukker is going to get off too. I just pray those Jacksonville nikkas take 10 for every one of ours.

Justice system is a joke.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Yes and no. It's a joke for us, but it's working exactly the way it was designed to.

Because the jury of our "peers" is meaningless because those peers apply the law so arbitrarily depending on their bias.

They did not want to convict Zimmerman with the mountain of evidence that was there.

:smh: @ white juror B37 explanations.

Seems like he is scum after all, no remorse, he acts like he didn't just kill a kid for no good reason.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Judging from the story I think Dunn gets off, reason being with "Stand Your Ground" the one defending themselves have to feel threatened or feel like they're in danger. Since he claims that he thought he saw one of the kids pick up a shotgun that may be enough to swerve shyt in his favor. Not to mention, there will be obviously be efforts to paint Jordan Davis as some psychopathic murderous thug that needed to be wiped out.
You cant just say "this dude had an imaginary gun.... so I took out my real gun and shot into a vehicle" and get off on Self Defense.. not in a racist country... not with Stand Your Ground... Its unfathomable