Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
I'm not surprised. And they'll go out of their way to slander his friends and lie about them.

But, the white churchgoer gave CPR and saw no weapon.

I still feel this is a tough case for the prosecution to prove first or second degree murder, because SYG only requires reasonable fear.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
But, the white churchgoer gave CPR and saw no weapon.

I still feel this is a tough case for the prosecution to prove first or second degree murder, because SYG only requires reasonable fear.
:snoop: Fear....within reason...If I walk into a store and pop a clerk because a voice in my head tells me someone MIGHT have a gun, that's a reasonable fear to defend murder? :gladbron:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
:snoop: Fear....within reason...If I walk into a store and pop a clerk because a voice in my head tells me someone MIGHT have a gun, that's a reasonable fear to defend murder? :gladbron:

are you white, because the answer depends on whether you're white or not?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
So let me get this straight...Dude was firing rounds from inside the drivers seat of his car..
:mindblown:
And fired several times while the jeep was pulling away. This shyt shouldn't even be in court. Dunn should've took a plea deal. It's obvious he and everyone knows he has zero legal case and is totally banking on cacs on the jury caccing.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
are you white, because the answer depends on whether you're white or not?
fukk outta here nicca. u just do ur damn due diligence nicca and check the fukking sig, the blackexcellence thread, and random daps givin :ehh: in the JBO forum :shaq:

:mindblown: WTF do u think?.....I can admit I can be hard on said group of people tho. :yeshrug:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
fukk outta here nicca. u just do ur damn due diligence nicca and check the fukking sig, the blackexcellence thread, and random daps givin :ehh: in the JBO forum :shaq:

:mindblown: WTF do u think?.....I can admit I can be hard on said group of people tho. :yeshrug:

:troll: guess that means you can't use fear as an excuse to let loose.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Can't wait until they read his racist letters in court.
N7bPp0k.png

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps

They do not specify what is "reasonable fear" in the law, so its up to the individual.

I know its a poorly written law, but this vague definition is the only thing we can go by until the law is repealed or amended.