Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't believe it's taking this long. They're trying to find a way to spin this without coming off as @sshole supremacists. How that lady get 15 years for shooting in the air and this is a hung jury :dwillhuh:?

Racism. Also the law is written where you have to kill something in order to use your weapon, but still she was on her own property, so she could brandish a weapon and threaten someone, but they just spun it to make look like you she endangered the lives of her children, because the bullet ricochet through the house I believe

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Racism. Also the law is written where you have to kill something in order to use your weapon, but still she was on her own property, so she could brandish a weapon and threaten someone, but they just spun it to make look like you she endangered the lives of her children, because the bullet ricochet through the house I believe

Her problem is she didn't keep her mouth shut. You won't go to jail for bad aim, but warning shots are highly illegal.

Also, her actions after the shooting, where she went to the victim and had further confrontations was not that of a scared woman.

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
that means that like guy above said they ruled him not guilty on the attempted murder charges
I thought the 2nd degree was one of the 5 charges but it's included in the 1st degree
and even on that they couldn't come to a conscensus. not even manslaughter !
it's worse that we thought brehs

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Somebody has to take me up on the bet or else it's meaningless. :manny:

i don't think he'll get off, but i'm not sure they'll convict him of 1st degree either. in a way placing bets on that patronizes the seriousness of this case for me.

i understand those that feel there's no way he'll be convicted at all, but i don't agree with them. it's not that i have deep faith in the justice system, i just feel they know this could bust pandoras box wide open by letting him off. letting him walk would be a clear indicator that race > law. if you're white that is. keep pushing people over the edge they will react, revolt.

this could be a defining moment in how blacks and minorities prepare for future confrontations and self defense. it may start with isolated incidents and then grow into a larger more organized grass roots movement. i think that needs to happen anyway, but if he walks i for one will double down on efforts to better educate and tell people the importance of getting their ccw and firearms. i'll start inviting more people to go to the range with me and have discussions about how and what we need to do to protect ourselves.

rip928

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Savannah, Ga
excuse my ignorance brehs, just trying to figure this out. if the jury has reached a verdict on 4 of the 5, including the firing at a car count, how can they be hung on the count 1 murder charge if they voted not guilty for the 4 lesser charges? wouldn't make sense for a juror to be swayed into not guilty on four lesser counts and then stand strong on the murder 1. Again, excuse my ignorance.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
i don't think he'll get off, but i'm not sure they'll convict him of 1st degree either. in a way placing bets on that patronizes the seriousness of this case for me.

i understand those that feel there's no way he'll be convicted at all, but i don't agree with them. it's not that i have deep faith in the justice system, i just feel they know this could bust pandoras box wide open by letting him off. letting him walk would be a clear indicator that race > law. if you're white that is. keep pushing people over the edge they will react, revolt.

this could be a defining moment in how blacks and minorities prepare for future confrontations and self defense. it may start with isolated incidents and then grow into a larger more organized grass roots movement. i think that needs to happen anyway, but if he walks i for one will double down on efforts to better educate and tell people the importance of getting their ccw and firearms. i'll start inviting more people to go to the range with me and have discussions about how and what we need to do to protect ourselves.

Its not about race, though.

Its just the garbage law, people have been acquitted and the elements of self-defense were much lower.

A not guilty verdict would mean they would have to repeal this awful law.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
that means that like guy above said they ruled him not guilty on the attempted murder charges
I thought the 2nd degree was one of the 5 charges but it's included in the 1st degree
and even on that they couldn't come to a conscensus. not even manslaughter !
it's worse that we thought brehs
What do you mean the 2nd degree is included with the 1st degree? Aren't they separate charges?

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

That is the problem. I said that Zimmerman was going to be not guilty because 1st degree murder is life, 2nd degree is at least 25. So those are both life sentences for an old white man. Manslaughter is 9-30. Manslaughter is not possible in this case since he fired 10 times, that is intent to kill breh. That is why this will be not guilty or a mistrial. There are people on that jury that are not guilt all the way because of stand your ground, so manslaughter makes no sense to them since they feel he was justified. I am sure that the ones that are saying guilty want either 1st of 2nd degree murder. There is no middle ground with this especially since it involved a person that the white supremacist system is built to protect. If this becomes a mistrial. The 2nd trial will lead to not guilty.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her problem is she didn't keep her mouth shut. You won't go to jail for bad aim, but warning shots are highly illegal.

Also, her actions after the shooting, where she went to the victim and had further confrontations was not that of a scared woman.
this.....

from what ive read after further research i that this bytch was crazy from the start (violation of restraining orders). not saying race didnt play a part, but she didnt help her situation at all

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
excuse my ignorance brehs, just trying to figure this out. if the jury has reached a verdict on 4 of the 5, including the firing at a car count, how can they be hung on the count 1 murder charge if they voted not guilty for the 4 lesser charges? wouldn't make sense for a juror to be swayed into not guilty on four lesser counts and then stand strong on the murder 1. Again, excuse my ignorance.
he's not guilty for attempted murder on the 3 other guys
they are stuck on deciding whether he's guilty for Jordan Davis