Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Racism. Also the law is written where you have to kill something in order to use your weapon, but still she was on her own property, so she could brandish a weapon and threaten someone, but they just spun it to make look like you she endangered the lives of her children, because the bullet ricochet through the house I believe

Yeah, but self-defense should supersede endangering the lives of your children! What kind of f*ck-azz lawyer did she have? :dwillhuh:

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
What do you mean the 2nd degree is included with the 1st degree? Aren't they separate charges?
read the quote I posted
they have the option to declare him not guilty of 1st degree murder but guilty of 2nd degree or manslaughter
and they are saying they deadlocked even for those lesser charges :mindblown:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Here are the charges:

1st Degree Murder: Life in Prison
2nd Degree Murder: Minimum 25 years
Manslaughter: 9-30 years
3 Attempted Murder: 60 years (20 each)
Firing at Car: up to 15 years

Which ones do you all think they voted guilty and not guilty on?

If they say not guilty on either the 1st or 2nd Degree Murder then the Attempted Murder has to be Not Guilty too right? I don't see how they can find not guilty the Firing at Car charge.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Here are the charges:

If they say not guilty on either the 1st or 2nd Degree Murder then the Attempted Murder has to be Not Guilty too right? I don't see how they can find not guilty the Firing at Car charge.

I just want this b*stard to be guilty of SOMETHING bruh :damn:

Daps
Here are the charges:

obviously, all of them except 1st degree

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Its not about race, though. Its just the garbage law, people have been acquitted and the elements of self-defense were much lower.

A not guilty verdict would mean they would have to repeal this awful law.

:comeon: Stand Your Ground is nothing more than a modern application of racist sundown laws that justified lynching of black people. The law is made to provide a legal outlet to justify killing of black people. Ain't no nikka getting off on killing white people on this law. The intent of stand your ground was to make it appear in writing that it applies to everybody and that it is not racist, but its application will only be used to free whites from persecution is why it is racist.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I just want this b*stard to be guilty of SOMETHING bruh :damn:
Nah he needs to go down for AT LEAST second degree murder. Even if he goes down for the rest, he would've gotten away with murdering Jordan Davis and that is unacceptable.

The good news is that he will be retried for the murder charge.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
:comeon: Stand Your Ground is nothing more than a modern application of racist sundown laws that justified lynching of black people. The law is made to provide a legal outlet to justify killing of black people. Ain't no nikka getting off on killing white people on this law. The intent of stand your ground was to make it appear in writing that it applies to everybody and that it is not racist, but its application will only be used to free whites from persecution is why it is racist.

There are articles that says otherwise. Blacks have been found not guilty under the law. So much nonsense, I'll just put you on ignore.

rip928

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Savannah, Ga
Here are the charges:

This is where I was heading. The only way to have not guilty on those four lessers is to believe, without a shred of evidence, that Jordan davis had a shotgun. That's the only thing that could justify a not guilty for the firing at car charge. Their would be no debate about murder one, because he would be justified for shooting at the car, right?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

Stand your ground laws are also in place to keep white people calm in a society where they're forced to be integrated with Blacks, it's almost like a government issued concession.

"we'll live side by side with negros, but if they get outta line and we have to put one of em down, we need the system to back us as much as possible"

if white people in Texas didn't have SYG laws, I GUARANTEE you there would be a much larger KKK presence, and crosses being burned on lawns etc. SYG is nothing more than a trump card in the white deck to keep the white players "docile" and not openly racist.