Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Someone needs to put Dunn into the electric chair or lethal injection. Or the guillotine or a beheading :birdman:

Enough is ENOUGH

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Take a look at some of the excerpts from letters Dunn wrote to his family while in jail

In a letter to his grandmother (name redacted) on February 20:

"I'm not really prejudiced against race, but I have no use for certain cultures. This gangster-rap, ghetto talking thug 'culture' that certain segments of society flock to is intolerable."

In a letter to Rhonda, his girlfriend, on June 14:

"I just got off the phone with you and we were talking about how racist the blacks are up here. The more time I am exposed to these people, the more prejudiced against them I become."

In a letter to his daughter on July 12:

"This may sound a bit radical, but if more people would arm themselves and kill these (expletive) idiots when they're threatening you, eventually they may take the hint and change their behavior."

In several letters, Dunn also talks about his desire to speed up the judicial process so he can go home and put this all behind him. In one letter he even outlines what he wants his attorney to do because things are moving too slowly for his taste.

Throw the book at him
50-cent-dance-o.gif

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Someone needs to put Dunn into the electric chair or lethal injection. Or the guillotine or a beheading :birdman:

Enough is ENOUGH

That's too friendly for me. I honestly want him brutally beaten, mutilated, castrated, hung from a tree, lit on fire, and leave the cooked remains for some gators in the Florida swamp. :yeshrug:
Take a look at some of the excerpts from letters Dunn wrote to his family while in jail

Throw the book at him
50-cent-dance-o.gif

Now I know for sure he's gonna get off. :skip:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
That's too friendly for me. I honestly want him brutally beaten, mutilated, castrated, hung from a tree, lit on fire, and leave the cooked remains for some gators in the Florida swamp. :yeshrug:

Now I know for sure he's gonna get off. :skip:

Zimmerman needs to get a public execution on live TV.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Zimmerman needs to get a public execution on live TV.

I'd be like :blessed: they can't show torture on TV so a firing squad with automatics to chop em up quick would be a good move.

I swear if I was some African dictator I'd try to invite him out there to show his "art work" and have some crazy villagers have their way with him. Maybe leave him with some strung out Congolese guerillas to be raped and slaughtered.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I'd be like :blessed: they can't show torture on TV so a firing squad with automatics to chop em up quick would be a good move.

I swear if I was some African dictator I'd try to invite him out there to show his "art work" and have some crazy villagers have their way with him. Maybe leave him with some strung out Congolese guerillas to be raped and slaughtered.

I would send his ass to Jamaica and watch dem shottas give him that work with the machete :whew:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
They're doing jury selection now. It's a media blackout except a few reporters though. It won't be televised and they're not releasing his phone calls to the public.