Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
There was no gun though. And he fled the scene and never reported it to the cops. Hard to see him beating this.

Seems like an open and shut murder case.

But ____ might ___.

I mean yeah, logically speaking it should be. But I really don't put it past the court systems down there. At least in the case of Zim he got his ass beat so his alibi worked under the sick law. I just think Dunn's reps gon use the same playbook as Zim's and make the discussion about Davis' and his friends and how the loud music left him in a malaise which made him feel threatened and once he saw the imaginary shotgun he stood his ground. :skip:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Judging from the story I think Dunn gets off, reason being with "Stand Your Ground" the one defending themselves have to feel threatened or feel like they're in danger. Since he claims that he thought he saw one of the kids pick up a shotgun that may be enough to swerve shyt in his favor. Not to mention, there will be obviously be efforts to paint Jordan Davis as some psychopathic murderous thug that needed to be wiped out.

Although I found the TM saga and verdict distressing and disturbing, there were elements of the incident that worked in favor of a self defense plea. TM was beating up GZ moments before he shot him, and nobody knows exactly what happened in the exact moments that led to the physical confrontation. These facts filled the vacuum of self-defense.

In the Jordan Davis case, the defense rests on a completely false premise from the defendant....that one of the young men pointed a shotgun. Without that, what is his justification exactly? I know brothas have right to be cynical when it comes to the justice system, but as of now I cant possibly see an acquittal. It would be unfiltered jim crow jury nullification on purely racial terms. Even fox news and conservative media doesnt have the balls to get behind Dunn --- yet.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Although I found the TM saga and verdict distressing and disturbing, there were elements of the incident that worked in favor ofa self defense plea. TM was beating him up GZ moments before he shot him, and nobody knows exactly what happened in the exact moments that led to the physical confrontation. These facts filled the vacuum of self-defense.

In the Jordan Davis case, the defense rests on a completely false premise from the defendant....that one of the young men pointed a shotgun. Without that, what is his justification exactly? I know brothas have right to be cynical when it comes to the justice system, but as of now I cant possibly see an acquittal. It would be unfiltered jim crow jury nullification on purely racial terms. Even fox news and conservative media doesnt have the balls to get behind Dunn --- yet.

Give it time. Hopefully the right verdict comes out of this, but I have zero faith to be honest I feel like they're about to pull off another one. :ld:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
how does he even have a chance of getting off?

We already know how the legal system works for this situation. They'll spend more time slandering the victim even going as far as fabricating his life.

Although I found the TM saga and verdict distressing and disturbing, there were elements of the incident that worked in favor of a self defense plea. TM was beating up GZ moments before he shot him, and nobody knows exactly what happened in the exact moments that led to the physical confrontation. These facts filled the vacuum of self-defense.

Fox News and their viewers are just as spineless as Zimmerman and Dunn so they wouldn't hesitate to shoot an unarmed black teenager and make up some excuse. They'll start defending him eventually. Or they'll start the slander campaign of Jordan Davis.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics...but-we-have-put-our-faith-in-our-guns/283534/

Brehs, I read this and I'm heartbroken for that family. Especially the mother. But to be so caught up in her faith and forgiving that POS that murdered her son...I can't forgive that. I just don't have it in me. I can't imagine someone killing my kid and praying for justice. It's just so weak to me. I really think that I would snap. If I couldn't get him, I would get the girlfriend, his mother, anyone else related to him. I just don't understand this mentality...praying for justice?

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
He does actually. The Florida SYG law is so retarded, he just has to prove he felt threatened. There's a chance he gets off even though no gun is found if he can prove he THOUGHT there was a gun.

If he gets off. It is the duty of the community to put a bullet in his ass. Enough is enough. If the unjust law cannot give out justice then it is the right of the community to dole out that justice. No justice no peace mothafukkas. He better not get off. The precident it sets is unbelievable, so basically you can shoot anyone you want because you are threatened at ANY time. fukk that, they are killing kids over arguments. If he gets off....man......lol...

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_lq7xyzqQ6i1qkkck4o1_250.gif

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
If he gets off. It is the duty of the community to put a bullet in his ass. Enough is enough. If the unjust law cannot give out justice then it is the right of the community to dole out that justice. No justice no peace mothafukkas. He better not get off. The precident it sets is unbelievable, so basically you can shoot anyone you want because you are threatened at ANY time. fukk that, they are killing kids over arguments. If he gets off....man......lol...
He lives in some small whitebread ass town in central FL that's over 90% white. There is no community there, lol. They'd probably be arrested before they made it to him. :mjpls:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

Like I've been saying, have a crackhead take him out. :demonic:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
He does actually. The Florida SYG law is so retarded, he just has to prove he felt threatened. There's a chance he gets off even though no gun is found if he can prove he THOUGHT there was a gun.

That's exactly what I think is gonna happen. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but why do I get the strange feeling somebody wants to see a race war? :patrice:

Personally, I want to see him get lynched and left in the everglades to be gator bait. :ld:

Black smoke and cac jokes

Your daps are mine
Daps
He lives in some small whitebread ass town in central FL that's over 90% white. There is no community there, lol. They'd probably be arrested before they made it to him. :mjpls:

Isn't that most of Florida though :heh:

In for the case, want to see how the defense'll do this one...