Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps

They might throw us a bone because blacks will take this outcome differently compared to TM situation. They know we will turn :demonic: Because we are expecting not guilty so he will get a light sentence. The coli wolf pack should do some investigating.

They know how to turn our emotions into magic that works very well for them.

Doing this case during the Super Bowl is a smart move. They def know nikkas ain't shyt and don't care.

Last edited:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
They might throw us a bone because blacks will take this outcome differently compared to TM situation. They know we will turn :demonic: Because we are expecting not guilty so he will get a light sentence. The coli wolf pack should do some investigating.

Doing this case during the Super Bowl is a smart move. They def know nikkas ain't shyt and don't care.
It's just a murder case. It's not like there was some secret cac convention where they decided the verdict would be part of a psychological mindfukk operation against black people. Don't be so conspiratorial. :heh:@"them" purposely doing it around Super Bowl time.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

Probably not, most people not going to do shyt so he will get off. Nothing will change, until blacks organize with an agenda and pool resources together to support that agenda. I look forward to getting a legit think tank and have things in play this year.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
I don't expect a good outcome from this. I find it funny that this trial beginning isn't being talked about much in the mainstream media.
there doesnt seem to be a lot of "controversy" involving this incident as compared to the trayvon/zimmerman shyt, so people arent gonna be as interested. its pretty clear how this scene played out.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Judging from the story I think Dunn gets off, reason being with "Stand Your Ground" the one defending themselves have to feel threatened or feel like they're in danger. Since he claims that he thought he saw one of the kids pick up a shotgun that may be enough to swerve shyt in his favor. Not to mention, there will be obviously be efforts to paint Jordan Davis as some psychopathic murderous thug that needed to be wiped out.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if there was anything in the vehicle like a stick or something to even corroborate that tall tale story... Cuz if there wasn't anything resembling a shotgun there is no way he gets off... You don't just hallucinate or imagine a shotgun

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Judging from the story I think Dunn gets off, reason being with "Stand Your Ground" the one defending themselves have to feel threatened or feel like they're in danger. Since he claims that he thought he saw one of the kids pick up a shotgun that may be enough to swerve shyt in his favor. Not to mention, there will be obviously be efforts to paint Jordan Davis as some psychopathic murderous thug that needed to be wiped out.
There was no gun though. And he fled the scene and never reported it to the cops. Hard to see him beating this.

Seems like an open and shut murder case.

But ____ might ___.