Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
good point, i dont know if they get that though, i hope they do

what type of defense are they using?

The defense, well Dunn is saying he saw Davis get out of the car with a shotgun (:mjlol:) and thats when he fired at the door as Davis 'hopped' back in the truck. But the medical examiner testified that he had to be sitting down at the time he was shot

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
The defense, well Dunn is saying he saw Davis get out of the car with a shotgun (:mjlol:) and thats when he fired at the door as Davis 'hopped' back in the truck. But the medical examiner testified that he had to be sitting down at the time he was shot

the jury will conveniently ignore this little detail because the combination of thug music and disobeying white authority can cause mental anguish and momentary memory lapse/confusion which made Dunn truly believe Davis got out of the car.

"just put yourself in Dunn's loafers and imagine the scenario"

:troll:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
really?

thats his defense?

:childplease:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
yooo, just found out Davis was my wife's old coworker nephew. Dude also lived 2 doors down from us. shyt is cray.

I hope that racist cac gets found guilty. No gun found, that's his ass. jury betta not fukk this up.