Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
During cross examination, Dunn was flustered and blurted out that "there were a car full of shooters with the intention of killing me"...the prosecution countered that the driver was calm and respectful by Dunn's own admission, and asked why Dunn was painting him as a "gangster" and a potential killer. Dunn had to admit that error in front of the jury.
:scusthov:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jury will be allowed to consider 2nd degree murder and attempted manslaughter by act in addition to first degree murder of jordan davis and attempted murder of the 3 other boys
is this killing a first degree murder case? i dont think it was planned

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
is this killing a first degree murder case? i dont think it was planned
by definition

The need for deliberation and premeditation does not mean that the perpetrator must contemplate at length or plan far ahead of the murder. Time enough to form the conscious intent to kill and then act on it after enough time for a reasonable person to second guess the decision typically suffices.

If there's no gun in the SUV, and Dunn made a conscious decision to grab his gun from his glove department, load it and fire at Jordan Davis it was certainly a planned act and murder in the first degree

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
They are starting at 10 am tomorrow. The state's closing arguments are said to be 2.5 hrs, and 1.5 for the defense. If I read the report correctly the state will go first (half of their time), then the defense will go, and the state will have the final word. I would expect a verdict Friday morning but wouldnt be surprised if came earlier

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
They should have charged Rhonda with ssomething , putting the squeeze on her , then offering her a plea deal to testify against md. She would have succumb to the pressure & told the truth leaving no doubt of murder 1

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
by definition

If there's no gun in the SUV, and Dunn made a conscious decision to grab his gun from his glove department, load it and fire at Jordan Davis it was certainly a planned act and murder in the first degree

good point, i dont know if they get that though, i hope they do

what type of defense are they using?

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
:patrice:

you mean to tell me that after all of your posts in this thread, this is your first time actually examining the evidence and reading the case summary

:patrice::patrice:

mj-laughing.gif

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Even if Dunn is convicted ill never forget how the fukked up the Zim trial

Trial and error with virulent racist killers brehs :beli:

They intentionally botched the Zimmerman trial. They had so much to use against him. The domestic violence history, molestation accusation from a family member, his previous attack of a cop, etc.