Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I believe racism is dead, though.
DBXFH2H.png

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
lol...the whole goddamn defense is a fukking reach. In so many words, the defense is predicated on the idea that black people are inherently scary and dangerous, and white people should have the ability to shoot to kill when they feel threatened in any conceivable way --- even when THEY themselves initiate the confrontation. These cases and laws are completely undermining the American justice system. Then again, anti black resentment contaminates all our institutions and social interactions.

The defense has to reach because its obvious the teens did not have a shotgun.

Good thing those boys never left the area, they knew "fleeing" the scene would have came with a whole other set of problems. Including the police going on a "manhunt" for 4 teens.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Good thing those boys never left the area, they knew "fleeing" the scene would have came with a whole other set of problems. Including the police going on a "manhunt" for 4 teens.

Cops would have liquidated their entire families. Sprinkled crack on grandma, infants, and moms.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

That's probably the most underrated aspect of the altercation that young cats made, especially considering that they were in state of panic. Heck even trying to drive to the hospital, would have yielded a potential narrative of them dumping off a "weapon" somewhere en route, because why else would some middle age overweight "redneck" man feel threaten enough for his life by the presence of a group of young teenagers of color...

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
now why they gotta do that ? overcharging him just like in the Zimmerman case is destined to fail
they could have went with some other life threatening offense indictment , that would have been a sureshot.
I hope he gets convicted for the murder of that kid but I'm skeptical, they already talking about how he had a knife on him

Man that black kid that was in the airforce in Florida shot into a crowd after being physically assulted. He shot only the guy that assulted him, and the guy he shot admitted to punching him......breh got mandatory 20 years

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
How fukking crazy are these people :smh:

Dude lit up a car filled people is surprised somebody got killed / was injured :mindblown:

I like how they act like casually shooting up an occupied car with people in it renders absolutely no consequences...

How many times we gotta go over this? Black lives don't matter :manny:

And its gone continue to be like that until we stand up for ourselves and band together as a community.

If some black dude shot into a car full of white teenagers, cacs would be calling for blood. The trial would just be a formality.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
can florida get some more prosecutors? it looks like the same jackasses from trayvon's case. i think the dunn case is more of a sure thing, but still, these guys are washington generals status