Michael Brown Memorial Tree Cut Down 24 Hours After It’s Planted

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Cause you can't explain their behavior for this. That's the real reason you're ducking out be real bro

It's demonic. They gain nothing from mocking and disrespecting the memorial of a murdered unarmed teenager who already has been slandered to an absurd degree after death. They're making songs mocking his death for fun and desecrating his memorials. They won the court case. Why can't they let it go and quit pouring more salt in the wounds?

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
What behavior do you want me to explain?
Why someone would desecrate a memorial?
(Also this isn't a "them" it's a person)
You keep trying to play stupid, you just been claiming to explain why racist do the things they do. Now that u can't explain this all of a sudden your :dwillhuh: "What is there to explain". I'm done for tonight let these other dudes ether you

Daps
Reppin
St louis
the white man has always been a coward.
wat6rr.jpg

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
You keep trying to play stupid, you just been claiming to explain why racist do the things they do. Now that u can't explain this all of a sudden your :dwillhuh: "What is there to explain". I'm done for tonight let these other dudes ether you
I have no reason to explain this though.
I don't go into threads like this to cop pleas foe white people.
Unless someone is generalizing the behavior to an entire population or claiming an inherent evil/other negative emotion mainly resides in or is specific to that group I have nothing to argue against.