Michael Brown Memorial Tree Cut Down 24 Hours After It’s Planted

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
I defined a child murderer?
Oh you mean that racebaiting thread by @mrken12? The kind that he regularly makes and tags me in and sometimes posts the #inherently tag where he tries to pimp horrendous things like a WHITE CHILD being raped as a way to show how bad white people are?
Shut the fukk up.
The entire first page in that thread was talking about how this is white people shyt and #inherently when that was a white father who lost their child and a white victim but you came at me for calling them out and not posting condolences on a message board?
His goal was to use a child's rape to promote his anti white narrative but of course you'll side with him.
I've never flip flopped on my race btw I've always claimed I was black so stop lying @No_bammer_weed do you remember me ever flip flopping on my race here?
@MAKAVELI25 do you?
And yes I did post articles about black men being arrested for crimes against children.
In response to people getting on their high horse and claiming that black people don't do this which is justified on every level.
I promote the message that all people are the same.
you try to hide your caping for whites behind the whole " i defen every race" yet there's no evidence of this whats so ever. Only threads you come in are threads bout whites no other races.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I remember that too. It was despicable. Perfect example of the false equivalency that I mentioned earlier.
You were purposely baiting me.
I am what lead to you starting this trend of posting white crimes as a result of the #inherently fiasco.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Pray to god for karma hope my message is receive. Its a dam shame one of these days we going to have to say fuk it and just ride

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
you try to hide your caping for whites behind the whole " i defen every race" yet there's no evidence of this whats so ever. Only threads you come in are threads bout whites no other races.
I've called out members for posting slurs of other minorities, generalizing Indians as rapists, for racism against Hispanics, posts again at gays, black women, and against black men.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

And what's the point of defending white people when they don't need his help anyway? :mjlol:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Go fukk your yourself @Pifferry :camby:
On topic this is some oh bullshyt...
They can't let this nikka R.I.P with just a lil something for folks to remember him by?...:aicmon:

Didn't one of the pigs have a dog urinate on one of his memorials? They're a bunch of a$$holes. They just love kicking people when they're down. People like that are demons in human form. It's just completely unnecessary.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
I've called out members for posting slurs of other minorities, generalizing Indians as rapists, for racism against Hispanics, posts again at gays, black women, and against black men.
The day I see this is the day I'll stop bothering you