Wouldn't be surprised.

It's his "black" friend.
5c2cOfw.png

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Where can I read about all this Essau shyt and how it corresponds to what's going on today

Its in the scriptures...there are so many scriptures that prove the so-called white man is a descendant of Esau its overwhelming. So much so that the government has set up agents to teach against it.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I know for a fact I've never defended a racist or did any of the other things I described in my post.
Tell me where I've done that.

Deflecting and making excuses for sociopathic behavior is defending it. And using false equivalence makes you look even worse.

You keep saying there are psychological reasons for why they are this ruthless to other human beings and you've NEVER posted them.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I remember you saying someathing like "well you have to look at it through there eyes" or something like that and went with your rant about psychogical reason for what they did. That's defending them. There a so much more i assure you when I can see your post history again I'll show you them. I don't know why you try to deny it.
If someone callsthe black teens in Chicago savages I'm giving an in depth argument as to the conditions that lead to that from a a historical/sociological and psychological stand point as to show the full picture and refute a blatantly wrong statement.
I don't tolerate ignorance/stupidity under any circumstances so if you're going around claiming #inherently ill break down to you why you're wrong on any level that I can.
When I first joined this site I said cac, talked peacefully with members who hate me now about race, made a thread about the Greensboro sit ins posting the news articles from when it was happening, talked about racism online and complained about it and in real life, I even made posts explaining the mentality behind racists that got dapped by people like Wenzel Dashington but after I saw this forum for what it was, a haven for black bashing, women hating, hyper masculine, homophobes, who would clearly be the same racists they complain about considering their mental capacities and I don't believe bigots should be on a social justice high horse so I decided that I didn't want to interact with the people on this site on a remotely positive level and have since stopped.
Maybe he used a friend? :yeshrug:
Stop it you fukking fool.
You repeatedly asked for proof and I gave it to you time stamped and all in my home late at night and no person I know is waking up coming over her to take a picture for them that would require me to explain my internet "beef" to them.
Deflecting and making excuses for sociopathic behavior is defending it. And using false equivalence makes you look even worse.
Point out examples of me doing those things and I'll tell you why it isn't so.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
If someone callsthe black teens in Chicago savages I'm giving an in depth argument as to the conditions that lead to that from a a historical/sociological and psychological stand point as to show the full picture and refute a blatantly wrong statement.
I don't tolerate ignorance/stupidity under any circumstances so if you're going around claiming #inherently ill break down to you why you're wrong on any level that I can.
When I first joined this site I said cac, talked peacefully with members who hate me now about race, made a thread about the Greensboro sit ins posting the news articles from when it was happening, talked about racism online and complained about it and in real life, I even made posts explaining the mentality behind racists that got dapped by people like Wenzel Dashington but after I saw this forum for what it was, a haven for black bashing, women hating, hyper masculine, homophobes, who would clearly be the same racists they complain about considering their mental capacities and I don't believe bigots should be on a social justice high horse so I decided that I didn't want to interact with the people on this site on a remotely positive level and have since stopped.

Stop it you fukking fool.
You repeatedly asked for proof and I gave it to you time stamped and all in my home late at night and no person I know is waking up coming over her to take a picture for them that would require me to explain my internet "beef" to them.

Point out examples of me doing those things and I'll tell you why it isn't so.

1. Search isn't working

2. You'll keep deflecting and talking in circles anyway.

3. Where are those psychological explanations for why white people have been so ruthless to other human beings?

3a. Your black friend is a fool. :mjpls:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
1. Search isn't working

2. You'll keep deflecting and talking in circles anyway.

3. Where are those psychological explanations for why white people have been so ruthless to other human beings?
Well first lay out the reasons why you believe white people are inherently eviler than black people/other races.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Well first lay out the reasons why you believe white people are inherently eviler than black people/other races.

You've been telling us that you had some sources/articles explaining their behavior. The burden is on you.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
For some reason I can't go through your post history, but did u or did u not try and defend white peoples actions for the Jim Crow era? I can't remember the thread as it was as it was before I signed up. That's just one, when I'm able to go through your post history again I'll show you the rest. You go head and keep playing dumb tho. @*L*E*G*A*C*Y* you might remember the thread I think.
I remember the thread.

I also remember when he flip flopped between saying he's black and he's not black on here. As well he defended a child murdered and tried to deflect by posting articles of black people getting arrested for murdering children.

Deserves not one shred of respect I tells ya!

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I also remember when he flip flopped between saying he's black and he's not black on here. As well he defended a child murdered and tried to deflect by posting articles of black people getting arrested for murdering children.

I remember that too. It was despicable. Perfect example of the false equivalency that I mentioned earlier.

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
Stop bullshyttin Garth... You know you cape hard for white when they do something fukked up talking about "bu bu but I can pull up an article of black people doing the same thing" Never seen you cape for nikkas though... fukk outta here Jasper...

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I remember the thread.

Deserves not one shred of respect I tells ya!
I defined a child murderer?
Oh you mean that racebaiting thread by @mrken12? The kind that he regularly makes and tags me in and sometimes posts the #inherently tag where he tries to pimp horrendous things like a WHITE CHILD being raped as a way to show how bad white people are?
Shut the fukk up.
The entire first page in that thread was talking about how this is white people shyt and #inherently when that was a white father who lost their child and a white victim but you came at me for calling them out and not posting condolences on a message board?
His goal was to use a child's rape to promote his anti white narrative but of course you'll side with him.
I've never flip flopped on my race btw I've always claimed I was black so stop lying @No_bammer_weed do you remember me ever flip flopping on my race here?
@MAKAVELI25 do you?
And yes I did post articles about black men being arrested for crimes against children.
In response to people getting on their high horse and claiming that black people don't do this which is justified on every level.
I promote the message that all people are the same.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Stop bullshyttin Garth... You know you cape hard for white when they do something fukked up talking about "bu bu but I can pull up an article of black people doing the same thing" Never seen you cape for nikkas though... fukk outta here Jasper...
If someone claims that black people don't do those things I will happily do so.
Only in those scenarios.
You don't get to deny reality just to make yourself feel better because for some reason your self worth is tied up in the amount of bad things you fan attribute to one group and how good you can make another scene.
I've done this with more races than black people as well.
I'm not the type of person who says "b-but what about black on black crime?!?"
That's totally different from what I do.