Michael Brown Memorial Tree Cut Down 24 Hours After It’s Planted

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
When have I ever defended a racist or racist behavior or denied racism in America or white supremacy or anything of that sort?
You playing retard today huh, just look through your post history it speaks for itself.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
You playing retard today huh, just look through your post history it speaks for itself.
I know for a fact I've never defended a racist or did any of the other things I described in my post.
Tell me where I've done that.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
I know for a fact I've never defended a racist or did any of the other things I described in my post.
Tell me where I've done that.
For some reason I can't go through your post history, but did u or did u not try and defend white peoples actions for the Jim Crow era? I can't remember the thread as it was as it was before I signed up. That's just one, when I'm able to go through your post history again I'll show you the rest. You go head and keep playing dumb tho. @*L*E*G*A*C*Y* you might remember the thread I think.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
For some reason I can't go through your post history, but did u or did u not try and defend white peoples actions for the Jim Crow era? I can't remember the thread as it was as it was before I signed up. That's just one, when I'm able to go through your post history again I'll show you the rest. You go head and keep playing dumb tho. @*L*E*G*A*C*Y* you might remember the thread I think.
I've never defended the actions of white people during Jim crow era.
Now quite possibly I got into an argument with an #inherently pusher and broke down what leads to such types of behavior from a logical standpoint and how all humans are susceptible to such influences including black people but I've never said yes Jim crow was a good thing, lynching was a good thing, Reagan was a good president, red lining was cool, segregation was GOAT.
That's like saying if someone explains the reasons behind gang violence they're excusing murders or that if someone gives you a break down of the psychological processes that lead to mass rapes/massacres in war like the rape of nanking they're telling you it's cool.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps

He's defended a lot of things. One look at his rep is enough to tell he's a cac

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
i had to make sure this was a real story. thats just unbelievable. isnt that area majority black though? how that shyt even go down like that? I wouldnt be surprised an off duty cop did that shyt

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
I've never defended the actions of white people during Jim crow era.
Now quite possibly I got into an argument with an #inherently pusher and broke down what leads to such types of behavior from a logical standpoint and how all humans are susceptible to such influences including black people but I've never said yes Jim crow was a good thing, lynching was a good thing, Reagan was a good president, red lining was cool, segregation was GOAT.
That's like saying if someone explains the reasons behind gang violence they're excusing murders or that if someone gives you a break down of the psychological processes that lead to mass rapes/massacres in war like the rape of nanking they're telling you it's cool.
I remember you saying someathing like "well you have to look at it through there eyes" or something like that and went with your rant about psychogical reason for what they did. That's defending them. There a so much more i assure you when I can see your post history again I'll show you them. I don't know why you try to deny it.