Michael B Jordan: "We don't have any Black mythology or Folklore"

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What the coli can do,is stop being athiest,start banning athiest who seek to spread athiesm like @cac_mamba and @Take It In Blood immediately. To be a black athiest is borderline agent behavior. But i understand how the whitewashing of black people has effected some of us mentally.

But the 5% teach that there is no mystery god, or spook in the heavens and that ALLAH is really arm, leg, leg arm, head and that the Blackman is really god.

I've never heard anyone refer to the 5% as "agents."

Benefited

Banned
Daps
But the 5% teach that there is no mystery god, or spook in the heavens and that ALLAH is really arm, leg, leg arm, head and that the Blackman is really god.

I've never heard anyone refer to the 5% as "agents."

I'm not a 5%,I'm a Christian.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm not a 5%,I'm a Christian.

I know...But u said To be a black athiest is borderline agent behavior. But the 5% dont believe in a mystery god....They believe The Black man is God. You being a christian believe that Yahweh spoke to Moses and gave him the law and Jesus is the messiah. But the 5% believe that Moses tried to civilize white race and that rain hail, and Earthquakes are caused by man and not the mystery god that u believe in.

Thats why I said I have never heard anyone refer to the 5% as "agents."

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I know...But u said To be a black athiest is borderline agent behavior. But the 5% dont believe in a mystery god....They believe The Black man is God. You being a christian believe that Yahweh spoke to Moses and gave him the law and Jesus is the messiah. But the 5% believe that Moses tried to civilize white race and that rain hail, and Earthquakes are caused by man and not the mystery god that u believe in.

Thats why I said I have never heard anyone refer to the 5% as "agents."

5% suffer from mistaken identity,but they aren't athiest,they still believe in god and spirituality in some sense.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
5% suffer from mistaken identity,but they aren't athiest,they still believe in god and spirituality in some sense.

:gucci:

I just told you they dont believe in a mystery god and u turn around and say they still believe in god.

I'm done.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
:gucci:

I just told you they dont believe in a mystery god and u turn around and say they still believe in god.

I'm done.

The only Yaweah I know is god who you say spoke to moses,who said jesus was the messiah. So who is this Yaweah they say spoke to moses?
Plus Jesus said we are all god in the bible,so the 5%'ers need to do a little more studying. But I am done to,since I don't want to derail the thread.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Its insulting,Harriet Tubman didn't have magical powers. She was a real woman ,a righteous woman with real stakes going against all odds,who was called on by god:martin:

"When Tubman refused to help tie up another disobedient slave, an overseer hurled a two-pound weight toward her, which struck her head and cracked her skull, according to the book Bound For the Promised Land: Harriet Tubman, Portrait of an American Hero by Kate Larson.

Bleeding and unconscious, she was carried back to her owner’s house and laid on the seat of a loom, where she remained without medical care for two days.

Then she was sent back into the fields to work. As she bent over the crops, blood and sweat rolled down her face until she couldn’t see and could work no more.

Tubman began having seizures in the weeks and months that followed her injury and she would fall asleep at irregular times without warning. Her slave master recognized her diminished capacity and tried unsuccessfully to sell her.

Larson believes she may have suffered from temporal lobe epilepsy as a result of the damage to her skull, which stayed with Tubman the rest of her life.

Sadly, Tubman’s bouts of uncontrollable sleepiness caused some to think she lacked intelligence. But appearances in this case were deceiving. In spite of the injury, she retained acute mental faculties and began to pray for her master: “Oh, dear Lord, change that man’s heart and make him a Christian.”

One day she learned that she would be sent to a chain gang in the far south – considered a terrible fate for any slave. The tone of her prayers shifted, and began to mimic the imprecatory prayers of David. “Lord, if you ain’t never going to change that man’s heart, kill him Lord, and take him out of the way, so he won’t do no more mischief.”

The prayer proved prophetic. Tubman’s master died suddenly shortly after the prayer and she was filled with remorse."

What the coli can do,is stop being athiest,start banning athiest who seek to spread athiesm like @cac_mamba and @Take It In Blood immediately. To be a black athiest is borderline agent behavior. But i understand how the whitewashing of black people has effected some of us mentally. Start reading the bible to your kids as it is supposed to be read to them,with the knowledge that the people in those books are black. Can't skip over the mythology that created the Harriets,Nats and Martin Luther Kings of our time. To call that thing a white book and downplay its importance to black people?be glad I'm not a mod,I would ban you nikkas on site:martin:

I'm sorry breh, but you lost me. What are you talking about and what does atheism have to do with this subject?

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Fam, are you Ameribrehs even aware that Robert Johnson's crossroads meeting with the devil who taught him the blues in 1 or 3 nights is mythology? :gucci:
What do you mean you don't have your own stories? :gucci: Man, I just can't.

facts

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
legendary-heroes1_7_20150309_1070786112.jpg

the biggest folkloric tale from america, black or white:ehh:

Daps
What the coli can do,is stop being athiest,start banning athiest who seek to spread athiesm like @cac_mamba and @Take It In Blood immediately. To be a black athiest is borderline agent behavior. But i understand how the whitewashing of black people has effected some of us mentally. Start reading the bible to your kids as it is supposed to be read to them,with the knowledge that the people in those books are black. Can't skip over the mythology that created the Harriets,Nats and Martin Luther Kings of our time. To call that thing a white book and downplay its importance to black people?be glad I'm not a mod,I would ban you nikkas on site:martin:
This is some irresponsible, maniacal, destructive, bigoted rhetoric If I've ever seen it - you need to gon'head and ban yourself from life.

:hubie:

Daps
Reppin
Stoic disciples
There is tonnes of Afrikan mythology but nikkas prefer to teach their children cac Palestinian mythologies. shyt is sickening. I am going to church in afew minutes:francis:....only to meet a chic.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I'm sorry breh, but you lost me. What are you talking about and what does atheism have to do with this subject?

To hear people say we don't have mythology or folklore,as if black people don't have the book full of the greatest mythology,folklore ever.Along with life and spiritual blueprints,you don't see the irony:comeon:?

Black athiest reject that folk lore,yet here they are clinging to Harriet Tubman,Nat Turner,who are real life historical figures,trying to turn them into people with magic powers. When what they were,was regular black people in America who became great from reading that black folk lore of the bible. They were black people who were in tune and in touch with god spiritually and become greater,became powerful:wow:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
This is some irresponsible, maniacal, destructive, bigoted rhetoric If I've ever seen it - you need to gon'head and ban yourself from life.

:hubie:

I'm irresponsible,maniacal and destructive,but not the athiest who are seeking to turn black people away from god?one being a cac:martin:? you really called me maniacal and destructive for telling black people they need to read a book that tells us to live righteously,think about how ridiculous you sound.