Michael B. Jordan & Michael Shannon To Star in ‘Fahrenheit 451’ (Trailer added)

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See this shows you the difference between actors who have trainning vs non trained. Everyone saying he's the next Denzel but I don't see it. If anything Chadwick Boseman has proved that with all the iconic roles he's done justice. I thought Michael B jordans acting was weak in black panther compared to Chadwick. Chadwick actually made me forget sometimes that he is African American instead of African. With this movie he has to sharpen up a bit if in order to be a lead actor.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Nah, you ain't bout to play that card with me, nikka. :mjlol:

I didn't think Fruitvale was all that but that was more so how it was directed than MBJ's acting. Creed was a dope movie but somebody else in that role could have taken the movie to another level.Same thing with Black Panther. DOPE ASS MOVIE and Killmonger as he was written on script and his character tropes was fukking dope but even then, something still seemed off with MBJ.

Just my personal opinion though. He seems like he hasn't had enough formal training for what originally came natural to him; mining scripts for emotion, portraying that emotion, overacting certain lines in some instances, etc. He has the look no doubt and I think he's a good dude, but I just don't think he has the chops. :manny:
I’m just fukking with you breh. I know what you mean. His acting is real stiff at times. Has he ever had any formal training? A lot of the wire guys were picked out of nowhere.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Damn....this movie kinda exposed Jordan

That scene in the bar where he was looking in the girls eyes talking about "I'm not like Michael shannon"

Cringy

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See this shows you the difference between actors who have trainning vs non trained. Everyone saying he's the next Denzel but I don't see it. If anything Chadwick Boseman has proved that with all the iconic roles he's done justice. I thought Michael B jordans acting was weak in black panther compared to Chadwick. Chadwick actually made me forget sometimes that he is African American instead of African. With this movie he has to sharpen up a bit if in order to be a lead actor.
me nether i always saw the homie MBJ as some one who could be the black/next Tom Crurise

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
me nether i always saw the homie MBJ as some one who could be the black/next Tom Crurise

Yea or like a Will smith. Definately not no Malcolm x type actor. Chadwick got that sowed up

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
watched it today and felt like it needed to be fleshed out more. it moved fast like they had a time limit.
it was hardcore believe in burning books then he finds a tape one day and all of a sudden wants to know why he's been doing what he's been doing for all his life, why his dad was killed because of it, and what else is out there? :what:
should have built it up more. should have had the captain and his secrets breathe a little more. but I guess he saw Montague as what he used to be and where he started.
it was ok just should have gone deeper.
and I've never read the book.

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Loved the book, I just turned this on

Edit: MBJ isn’t a good actor. What’s he doing with his voice?

Last edited:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
The "MBJ should get an Oscar for Killmonger" people should watch this :francis:

The BP hype got people talking reckless like they know shyt :snoop:

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I don’t know who greenlit MBJ for Hollywood but this isn’t any good. The movie’s going really slow and not building up to anything, to think I checked his out cause he’s ripped- I thought the firefighter angle would give me some fap/creep shots.

Last edited:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
MBJ exposed himself for Dying/crying or its trash

The wire..cries than dies
Hardball...was sad alnost cries when he tells g baby they cant enter the apartments
Chronicle (trash)
Fantastic 4...trash...the audience cried
Fruitvale station....dies at the end (which we know is based on OG)
Creed ( dad died n he cries anger)
Black panther ( cries and dies)
This bullshyt (trash)