Michael B. Jordan & Michael Shannon To Star in ‘Fahrenheit 451’ (Trailer added)

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought this had some potential to be really good, and I would say ts decent at best, Thought I would revisit this on-demand multiple times but I think I'm cool one with one viewing lol

I haven't read the book but the general idea of burning books and suppressing knowledge had me on board, but the script and direction held this movie back imo.
Didn't execute a good premise well- at times boring and not saying nothing, and a nearly 2-hour movie seemed like a quickly wrapped up ending and it should've been better

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
one of the only books that stuck with me from high school. I liked the story. Im 15 mins into the movie as i post this and its good so far. Gives off a very similar feel to equilibrium so its cool with me.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I never read the book but this movie was not good at all to me. Plan on checking out the book eventually

Edub

Veteran
Daps
I don't know how the hell you make this movie, leave out the dopest part of the book and completely change the ending :mindblown:

Also, how the hell did they leave out the mechanical hounds? I was looking forward the most to seeing how they were gonna do that :why:
They focused too much on the relationship between mbj and the white guy (black and white).....it’s painful that Hollywood can’t explore any other concept on camera other than the dichotomy of black and white co-stars sharing the screen....the movie should have had more depth been way more layered

Last edited:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Ray was my favorite science fiction dude growing up but this was just eh.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Movie was sloppy but it’s overall message was very dope and it’s sad to see we’re headed in that direction.

They skipped important things, like how did Montag get from point A to point B and that kinda made everything else sloppy. Loved the visuals and the message and even the ending but it just didn’t stick