Michael B. Jordan May Direct a 3rd Creed Film

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Why the hell do they release movies so soon on streaming? It has literally been less than a month since it's release.
Beats me.

But this movie has already recouped it's budget and then some.

Hell, I saw this movie back on February 27th. (It was an early premier at Atlantic Station)

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Sidenote: Selenis Leyva is THICK as fukk.
Yes lawd
tumblr_pcll45tcVx1vi7m2lo2_540.gif

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Why the hell do they release movies so soon on streaming? It has literally been less than a month since it's release.
It's not out streaming you can buy or rent in digital. I don’t know what arrangement Amazon has with hbo max but we waited a whole year for No Time To Die on Amazon. Bootleg been in the streets. I never saw Daniel Craig in the theaters.

As far as the movie goes, the gloss on this film is amazing. Nothing but HD cameras, if you are looking for black prosperity, this is the film. The two fights I saw looked great but I wouldn't grade them on a technical level.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
liked it,but I thought dame was going to be a great boxer, like Tyson level good. I feel it would have made his situation even more tragic and understand why he hates creed. Instead he’s an ok fighter and I understand he could have lost his mojo in prison but I didn’t like it. His skill level makes it seems if he didn’t get locked up he wouldn’t have gotten far anyway as a fighter because his dirty tactics would haven gotten his career bushed. I did like how he moved in the film tho. Like a weasel, like he’s constantly tensed and on high alert, like manners of someone who’s been locked up for 18 years.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Rather mid...just something to watch for the evening.

They needed Stallone...sorry to say :francis:

Black excellence doesn't need cacs to make it good :mjpls:

As for the film it actually had serious stakes since it was built on friends who fell out with one another having to fight each other.

As opposed to the Rocky franchise which was literally built on a random cac defeating Black boxers so cacs can feel better about themselves. :mjpls:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
liked it,but I thought dame was going to be a great boxer, like Tyson level good. I feel it would have made his situation even more tragic and understand why he hates creed. Instead he’s an ok fighter and I understand he could have lost his mojo in prison but I didn’t like it. His skill level makes it seems if he didn’t get locked up he wouldn’t have gotten far anyway as a fighter because his dirty tactics would haven gotten his career bushed. I did like how he moved in the film tho. Like a weasel, like he’s constantly tensed and on high alert, like manners of someone who’s been locked up for 18 years.
if he did this it would have been 10/10 for me.

Instead 9/10