Michael B. Jordan May Direct a 3rd Creed Film

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
are there any explicit naked/sex scenes in this? i wanted to take my dad out, thought this would be a good flick to see, he liked the other creeds...but i'm a whole ass adult and can't stand watching sex scenes in movies with my parents :russ:
Nah no sex scenes

But if you've spent 18 years in jail for somebody, them taking you to lunch, offering you money and then saying you can come to the gym to work out isn't going t one anywhere near enough to make up for your compete absence.
I mean he got him the title fight he wanted on top of that as well as trying to get him to work with the top boxing coaches.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eh, he pulled the gun to stop two grown men from beating the fukk out of a 12 year old.

I go to jail defending your hot headed ass, alone, because you ran, but then you don't reach out, check up on me for 18 years:gucci:

I'm pretty much your big brother, been looking out for you since the group home, taking you to fights, defending you and if I didn't come look for you, I likely would've never seen or heard from you again? Even with mama Creed hiding the letters, Adonis made no effort at all.

I'm watching you live the life I used to tell you I would have, but can't because I was looking out for you.

People always need stuff spelled out for them. I would’ve been super hot if I was Dame. He wanted a pineapple soda and some food, ended up in prison lol. I’m glad Adonis owned up to it because blaming his mom was wild corny. He should’ve contacted Dame on his own.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
are there any explicit naked/sex scenes in this? i wanted to take my dad out, thought this would be a good flick to see, he liked the other creeds...but i'm a whole ass adult and can't stand watching sex scenes in movies with my parents :russ:
Married for more than 10 years with 2 kids and still feel the exact same way :russ:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
FrYsig3WAAE-a1e

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Mexican fighter should definitely feel like he was setup:mjlol:. Curious to see if anything comes from that myself.

Agreed on the emotion part. One thing they could learn from the Rocky series is that making Adonis reluctant to fight can raise the stakes and tension too. In damn near every Rocky movie he spent a portion of the movie not wanting to fight. I like they dont do that every film. But I do think this movie couldve been even better if Adonis was reluctant to fight Dame. And you just had Dame antagonizing him and his family. He couldve even went on t.v and made fun of the deaf daughter:wow:. At least all those scenes with her wouldve had a point. Adonis dont have to always want the smoke lol.
I actually thought Dame was gonna take his wife on some "you not the same man you used to be" shyt.

Adonis could've been forced to fight many battles at once, winning some and losing the others.

Could've made this movie dark as fukk lol

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I haven’t seen it mentioned, but I think Coogler did a great job using Donnie’s survivor guilt to explain the dynamic between Dame and Donny. There’s’ never an explicit talk about it; but think about it
-Dame did a bid for 18 years
-Dame got in trouble for pulling a gun to save Addonis’ hot headed ass
-then the person who he saves runs off. Donny staying is either no charges filed a way less severe sentence because it was in his defense
-then not a single damn letter or visit
-and I feel like Dame would have excused the no letters as a kid if Donnie had tried to reach out as an adult or at least once he made it as a boxer, tried to reach out to him

So, Donny’s actions make a lot of sense when Dame gets out. And honestly given all that, Dame was a damn perfect gentleman for not whooping Donny’s ass on sight.
Facts