Michael B. Jordan May Direct a 3rd Creed Film

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Would Damien have really gotten all that time just for having the gun out? At first, I thought they were gonna have him shoot someone.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lets also talk about how this is one of the best black people movies i've seen in a LONG time

first, its pure black excellence. A healthy well balanced household in a mansion with a gifted daughter...their arguments are conversations...they are successful, both of them, and adonis drives nothing but rolls royces.

Secondly, this movie is about black men forgiving black men for transgressions, accepting their own faults and mistakes in love [EDIT - i meant 'in life,' between Adonis and Dame, but 'mistakes in love' still applies regarding Adonis' marriage] , and brotherhood. And its acted well enough you feel it when they're eating a meal, sharing a drink, FIGHTING, and making amends.

Thirdly, there are nothing but masculine black men all thru the movie. I'm not on no he-man red pill or hating shyt, but the main characters, the trainers, every black man on this show is shown in a positive light. Even Dame was looking out for his brother when he got arrested, and he was the antagonist...and he made amends at the end.

I'd put this above woman king, BP2, etc for black excellence of the year tbh.

Props breh u expressed what i was trying to write perfectly. Dame wasnt even a bad guy because what got him locked up was the love he had for his little homie and then dealing with that trauma of feeling abandoned with his life stolen which donny also felt guilty about.

That fight scene showed it was an emotional fight more than fame or a title which was a nice touch by MBJ. Plus is this the 1st black movie in awhile without any c00n stereotypes or shoe horned LGBTQ character since the first black panther?

:ohhh:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
lets also talk about how this is one of the best black people movies i've seen in a LONG time

first, its pure black excellence. A healthy well balanced household in a mansion with a gifted daughter...their arguments are conversations...they are successful, both of them, and adonis drives nothing but rolls royces.

Secondly, this movie is about black men forgiving black men for transgressions, accepting their own faults and mistakes in love [EDIT - i meant 'in life,' between Adonis and Dame, but 'mistakes in love' still applies regarding Adonis' marriage] , and brotherhood. And its acted well enough you feel it when they're eating a meal, sharing a drink, FIGHTING, and making amends.

Thirdly, there are nothing but masculine black men all thru the movie. I'm not on no he-man red pill or hating shyt, but the main characters, the trainers, every black man on this show is shown in a positive light. Even Dame was looking out for his brother when he got arrested, and he was the antagonist...and he made amends at the end.

I'd put this above woman king, BP2, etc for black excellence of the year tbh.

great review. NGL breh I'm not a soft dude...but creed 1 had me shedding a tear when adonis said "I gotta prove im not a mistake"....that shyt was powerful

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Ending was trash

As a huge boxing fan I wish these movies would make the fights more realistic.
so you went into a Rocky movie that has 8 other movies with boxing like this

XXX5rk.gif
4s7.gif

AllNegativeDegus-size_restricted.gif

main-qimg-60be97538678cc335035b4f059ab1fea
EnragedFineBlacklab-size_restricted.gif

55fdd422dd14b3964c08f9b004752c54d7a160e1.gif
giphy.gif

to just suddenly go from Arcade Mode to Simulation :usure:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Ending was weak.

So Creed just happens to get a ko that knocks homie out cold with 1 minute left in the last round? Just after he's knocked down with a 9 count from a stomach shot?

That took me out the movie.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
shot got to start somewhere

Im not asking for simulation, but can they at least keep they hands up?
well, to be fair thats canon in the series...thats the balboa defense: look at the rocky 2 gifs...Balboa is the master at blocking with his chin and temples, letting his brain absorb the punches :wow:, he clearly taught that to Adonis :ehh: