Michael B. Jordan May Direct a 3rd Creed Film

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
They tried to say a big reason he was an underdog was because Creed was washed up (Stephen A. Smith said as much on his show). Of course Damien was older than him by a year or two I think, though he wouldn't have the years of fight injuries that Adonis had.

Frankly going 12 rounds with Adonis and knocking him down was more impressive than beating Felix since he got away with all those dirty moves in the Felix fight.
still tho. No one would have a boxer with creeds resume and pedigree as an underdog vs an older fighter with one fight under his belt. I know they tried but that was a reach imo. I also thought Creed’s convo with Vanessa after Ma Dukes died was a reach too in terms of how they were speaking on Damien. They were like “he said he’s coming for everything and I’m the only one who can stop him”. To me, I’m thinking uhh wtf is Damien gonna do or capable of doing that’s gonna effect creed in any way right now other than just shyt talk? I didn’t see what Creed was stopping Damien from doing that would’ve hurt him or his enterprises. That’s probably my biggest issue with this movie
. Still extremely enjoyable and I hope everyone goes out and supports. I need them to keep making these

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Your boy Majors can't be stopped!!! I just left the theater. What a film for me. I personally loved it. It seemed anime inspired with some of the fight scenes which I thought was dope. Jordan actually showed a wide range of emotion which I felt. Majors acting is top notch. Creed's daughter was great as well. Even the actor who played Felix was good. Wood Harris is always great. The fight scenes were incredible. I liked the music. Gave me Hajime no Ippo vibes also. I need to get my ass in the gym :flabbynsick: