Michael B. Jordan May Direct a 3rd Creed Film

YOLO_JONES

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Park Village, Compton CA
Chavez looked like a featherweight compared to Damien.

Good movie.. loved the early 2000 tracks they used for the opening scene.. me and another oldhead were rapping along to the watcher and laylow.

question tho spoiler alert

who was the guy Dame was with in the prison pic mama creed gave D?

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Chavez looked like a featherweight compared to Damien.

Good movie.. loved the early 2000 tracks they used for the opening scene.. me and another oldhead were rapping along to the watcher and laylow.

question tho spoiler alert

who was the guy Dame was with in the prison pic mama creed gave D?
he was the guy that broke Drago's hand at the listening party. Dame and him were boys in prison

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
When Damian started doing the peek-a-boo style in the prison background, I thought we were getting the Dempsey Roll :banderas:

I think he did a variation of it tho cuz them things were flying everywhere
I’m waiting on my younger brother come out of theater cuz I told him I could have sworn very first scene showed a naruto poster but the wrong one which would be naruto shippuden cuz it said 2002 and that’s when OG naruto barely came out in Japan and I was in Japan when it first premiered and if I’m right they botched that poster :russ:

Edit: he said it is naruto from naruto shippuden how he fukk that up :dead:

Last edited:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Just left the theater. Movie was :wow:
Went in there with zero expectations given all the weak ass releases this year but damn it was worth every penny. Movie of the year for me so far :blessed:

As a boxer the boxing moves didnt annoy me too much like the other movies but they still could have made them look more realistic and less choreographed.

The black love in this movie got me like :mjcry:....but why every black family gotta have the lightskin wifey and the lighskin baby? :mjpls: i feel bad for brown skin women cause scenea like this per

the stereotypes and make it seem like you gotta be a lighskinned woman to have that kind of happy ending :francis:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Saw it last night. This thread needs to be stickied. I can't emphasize how much of a perfect performance Jonathan Majors was to this film. He was superb. I loved this movie. It was the little nuances that he brought to Diamond Dame. He killed it. Great story, great cast, easily giving this like a 8.5/10 at least. I gotta give this a 2nd watch though. I'm gonna be real. This could be the movie of the year.....like Oscar worthy. The acting was phenomenal. Each character brought their A game and had depth, even Creed's daughter.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Kang fuqqed Namor up badly, oh shiiiiiiitttttt 🤣😂🤣😂😭😭. The way this niqqa was fixing his waistband and looking like someone crazy ass uncle. Just mad nonchalant, looking at niqqas like they was peasants talking mad shiit. Loved it! I was clapping for Dame in the theater.

Last edited:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Kang fuqqed Namor up badly, oh shiiiiiiitttttt 🤣😂🤣😂😭😭. The way this niqqa was fixing his waistband and looking like someone crazy ass uncle. Just mad nonchalant, looking at niqqas like they was peasants talking mad shiit. Loved it! I was clapping for Dame in the theater.
that's namor's actor? :russ::ohhh: