Michael B Jordan Gets Racist Backlash For Being Cast As Human Torch

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
According to rumors? Nope

I keep seeing Kate Mara's name being mentioned.

Hmm...seems odd to me, unless they just scrap the whole brother/sister thing all together.

I'm not a comic fanboy so none of this bothers me, but nerds is gonna be furious :heh:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
It's HONESTLY not needed to make Johnny Storm black, let the Cactastic 4 remain just that. There is a little property called BLACK PANTHER just WAITING to be adopted into the cinematic marvel universe, also Luke Cage and various other lessor heroes of African or African American descent that are ripe for adaptation. fukk Johnny Storm and going through the troubles of figuring out his sibling relationship and all that. Seems like too big a headache just to tailer the character as black...

I don't believe this casting rumor anyways. Like I said before Michael B. Jordan has auditioned for both the new Star Wars and Independence Day 2, two HUGE blockbusters aiming to release relatively soon, why would he turn down those opportunities to get the hate that'll be spewed his way by integrating the Cactastic 4? Makes no sense

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This reeks of shock casting. That said, part of me hopes that he gets the job, so that I can sate myself on cac tears.:blessed:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its one thing to say that casting a black dude as a character whos always been white is :beli:, because it is :heh:

but you can see the cism leakin thru these tweets :snoop: shyt is deeper than some stupid fukkin movie

Last edited:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
How can a black man play Johnny storm? That shyt makes no sense.. I have to agree with the cacs here. Don't fukk with the race of superheroes unless some version of that character is a different race. I.e. Nick Fury.

Ultimate Nick Fury>>