Michael B Jordan Gets Racist Backlash For Being Cast As Human Torch

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn breh :whoa: I'm laffing at them cacs but I'd rather see a white Johnny Storm too :yeshrug: Taylor Kitsch would play him like :ohlawd:

NOBODY and I mean NOBODY should be trying to argue for Taylor Kitsch over Michael B Jordan for ANY role. I don't give a fukk if it's The Taylor Kitsch story, Michael B Jordan would do a better job than that chump.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
NOBODY and I mean NOBODY should be trying to argue for Taylor Kitsch over Michael B Jordan for ANY role. I don't give a fukk if it's The Taylor Kitsch story, Michael B Jordan would do a better job than that chump.
Michael B Jordan is my nikka breh, :whoa:
FNL :blessed:, Red Tails :mjpls:, Chronicle :lawd: he was great in them. Taylor Kitsch would do him justice douchebaggy wise, even though he was an horrible Gambit(bad director :yeshrug:)

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Michael B Jordan is my nikka breh, :whoa:
FNL :blessed:, Red Tails :mjpls:, Chronicle :lawd: he was great in them. Taylor Kitsch would do him justice douchebaggy wise, even though he was an horrible Gambit(bad director :yeshrug:)

I think Kitsch is a horrible actor. I kept hearing good things about him in Friday Night Lights only to find out he just had a wooden performance in that show that was hyped up by teenage girls. He can't emote for shyt.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
He gets a top role in the new Star Wars and it's over for these cacs. :youngsabo:
Plus a messican President :steviej:
AP771210914671_620x350.jpg

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
:patrice: Will he be adopted in the film though?, by a rich white family?, he'll also be the least important member of the team.

:camby: nikka should have audtioned for the part of Mr Fantastic, "the smartest man in the world" and renound scientist instead of the role which can be seen as the typical black man stereotype :beli:, which is what he'll probably end up being :snoop::birdman:

Last edited:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Hmm...seems odd to me, unless they just scrap the whole brother/sister thing all together.

I'm not a comic fanboy so none of this bothers me, but nerds is gonna be furious :heh:
They could be adopted brother and sister.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
All the fukking super hero teams marvel put out and they're making yet ANOTHER fukking fantastic four movie? That's the real travesty here. nikka where my X-Force. I'm trying to see some Cable vs Stryfe action with a bad asian bytch Domino and Deadpool making wise-cracking cameos.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Cac's are taking an L on this. Sue Storm in the other two Fantastic Four movies was played by a Latino actress. Jessica ALBA. isn't white. her and Chris Evans weren't the same race and no one said anything. If the Director wants Jordan for the role, who gives a shyt, details in comic books and movies change all the time when a new creative team takes over a project. This isn't an issue at all, its just racists being racist as usual in this country.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
BLACK EXCELLENCE! BLACK ACTOR CAST IN MEDIOCRE SUPERHERO MOVIE!!

THESE CACS MAD BREHS!!! :gladbron: