Michael B Jordan Gets Racist Backlash For Being Cast As Human Torch

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Cac's are taking an L on this. Sue Storm in the other two Fantastic Four movies was played by a Latino actress. Jessica ALBA. isn't white. her and Chris Evans weren't the same race and no one said anything. If the Director wants Jordan for the role, who gives a shyt, details in comic books and movies change all the time when a new creative team takes over a project. This isn't an issue at all, its just racists being racist as usual in this country.

Boy you crazy. White folks was heated like shyt.

Daps
Theyre saying its going to confuse viewers and etc but I'm sure they were alright with Torch and Captain pretty much being the same person.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I know cats wanna see whites get mad and all but I used to collect FF comics as a kid.. and Jonny Storm not even a good character to make black at all. He's cac-ed out to the highest degree. I wanna see Mike B Jordan blow up but this isn't a good look.:scusthov:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Since he's been murked more times than a cat with 1 more life left to go, they will probably kill him off anyway. They might have him cornered by Dr Doom in a laboratory somewhere talking 'bout "you my nikka yo. Why it gotta be like this".

All Star
Daps
:childplease: These white boys get mad over the most trivial shyt. They have a history of whitewashing everything, but now that a few of their fictional characters are turning black

:skip:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
i dont remember hearing anything about that if you it fair enough tho.

People did complain. That's why they whitened her up for the sequel, going from brown-eyes and dirty blonde hair to blue-eyes and platinum blonde hair.

4dtc.png

3r9n.jpg

:deadrose: @ the thought of Fox having to white up Michael B Jordan for the sequel, make him look like Dave Chappelle in those news anchor sketches.

zeeh.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It comes down to this for me: Is Johnny Storm defined by his race? No. Black Panther is. Luke Cage is. Hell, Captain America is. But Johnny isn't. Make Sue his adopted sister or half sister and call it a day. They need to chill with this veiled 'cism

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
People did complain. That's why they whitened her up for the sequel, going from brown-eyes and dirty blonde hair to blue-eyes and platinum blonde hair.

4dtc.png

3r9n.jpg

or he could call shawn/marlon and get that white girl effect :ohhh:

:deadrose: @ the thought of Fox having to white up Michael B Jordan for the sequel, make him look like Dave Chappelle in those news anchor sketches.

zeeh.jpg

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

4dtc.png

3r9n.jpg

zeeh.jpg

:dead: