Michael B Jordan Gets Racist Backlash For Being Cast As Human Torch

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Actually Jason Wynn was white in the comics also.

They did change the race of two characters in that film though.

Spawns best friend was supposed to be black.

That female character in the movie that killed Spawn was supposed to be a black man named Chapel.

Spawn should have been a predominantly black film.
I was talking about the person that killed him

Duvali

Horn Of Africa
Daps
Where was their outcry about the dragon ball z and prince of Persia casting?

Prince-of-Persia-movie.jpg

dragonball-goku.jpg

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When it came to Prince of Persia: "Persians are technically white"

When it came to DBZ: "in the anime and the manga they're drawn to look white"

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
When it came to Prince of Persia: "Persians are technically white"

When it came to DBZ: "in the anime and the manga they're drawn to look white"

Right.... the Arab/Egyptian/Persian being white argument is all hypocritical, convienent BS.. they are only "white" based on bone/facial structure. Which is pretty funny when you consider the fact that most biracial people (black/white) can pass for middle eastern/arab... based on looks alone. Even if they are white.. they don't look anything like Jake Gyllenhal... or any other European/British/Australian actor working in Hollywood today...

And really....A half black or a half asian person in the US would never be considered "white" in any way, not even if they wish to refer to themselves as white.... but if they accept themselves as black or asian, that's perfectly fine in our society.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idris-Elba-wears-Viking-h-006.jpg

"Heimdall can't be black, boo Marvel!!"
:troll:

What was funny about this shyt was they stayed shytting on Elba hard before even a trailer for the movie had been shown and it turned out he had one of the best performances in the film. A lot of people were saying they wanted to see more of his character so he was given an expanded role in the new film.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
The cacs being angry are one thing...but the c00ns who are placing their fanboyism over their own race...I hope they get burned alive by the same mechanisms of white supremacy that they are defending. Honest to god, anybody with black skin talking 'bout "bu bu but....Stan Lee didn't draw him that way"...I hope you suffer immensely.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
The cacs being angry are one thing...but the c00ns who are placing their fanboyism over their own race...I hope they get burned alive by the same mechanisms of white supremacy that they are defending. Honest to god, anybody with black skin talking 'bout "bu bu but....Stan Lee didn't draw him that way"...I hope you suffer immensely.
Damn breh :whoa: I'm laffing at them cacs but I'd rather see a white Johnny Storm too :yeshrug: Taylor Kitsch would play him like :ohlawd:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, I just want a straight Fantastic Four movie. After they give me that then they can change things around