Miami IG Model Arrested After Her Flashy IG Posts Tip Off Authorities (PHOTOS)

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I said this last year, the Feds should have a department that just watches ig for flexin :mjlol:

shyt is all there :deadmanny:

As the IG TV feature becomes more popular, more people gonna get caught up from this. Instead of hiding morons will be using both IG Live and IG TV to show off every and anything that draws attention.

More people need to follow this advice:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thing is, she was detained and charged in Colombia, so things could go really wrong, or she could potentially be treated much differently, if the right people spend the right amount of money. If her families money and connections are washed, she will languish in a third world prison for years and years, whereas here, she would be subject to a white collar prison, forfeiture, and maybe 36 month sentence.
36 months..nah she looking at 10 years of this is this actual money laundering of government funds

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
"model"

No one is gonna comment on the fact that any woman can just post shyt on IG and call herself a model. I think we use the term model to loosely now a days. She was no model imo.

It's funny how people want money just to buy expensive things just to show it off.

I will never understand that
Well do you have money? If you did you might understand, especially if you got some after having none lol.

American consumerism.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
36 months..nah she looking at 10 years of this is this actual money laundering of government funds

Since she is is charged in a Colombia, we don't have access to the charging documents, so we don't know what actual penalties are or what the process will be, latin American justice system is entirely different from ours, and some people walk, and others just sit in prison for years with no due process. It's basically bribery, smuggling, and tax invasion, he used his position at the ports to allow goods to enter the country without being taxed, and was paid for this action by the owners of the goods.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said this last year, the Feds should have a department that just watches ig for flexin :mjlol:

shyt is all there :deadmanny:

At this point, you can't convince me they don't.

At some point, people need to realize that thr question "What's the point of having it if no one knows I have it" is fukking stupid when you didn't get the shyt legally.

Run million dollar scams and make rookie mistakes, brehs. :snoop:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Retarded times we living in but this ain't nothing new. Even before social media, you had people doing dirt who couldn't resist flaunting their shyt.
chnll.jpg

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
"model"

No one is gonna comment on the fact that any woman can just post shyt on IG and call herself a model. I think we use the term model to loosely now a days. She was no model imo.

Well do you have money? If you did you might understand, especially if you got some after having none lol.

American consumerism.
Yes I make good money and I still don't buy crazy shyt like that even though I could.

I'm from the hood and I used to spend all my McDonalds checks on rocawear, enyce, Akademiks, azure, parasuco, Jordan's, s dots, dikkies, Tim's, air forces, shelltoes, Sean John, state property etc....

Then I grew up and learned what to do with my money :wow: