Miami IG Model Arrested After Her Flashy IG Posts Tip Off Authorities (PHOTOS)

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Maybe, maybe not. Instagram wasn't around when you bought those items you mentioned I'm assuming.

Was it?:jbhmm:

No but I was in high school in the inner city so that's basically Instagram every day :pachaha:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
lol clout chasing and showing off to strangers. She could have could have kept it low key and not post pictures but them likes must have been addiciting

Now she's messed it all up. Her pops will probably be taxed to hell and back and or have his money seized.

:mjlol:
She would have still gotten caught regardless when they look into her purchase history, businesses, etc.

The flaunting on IG just made it easier.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
How does that stop you from depositing the money though?

:mjlol:
I've never seen a bank put a hold on cash deposit, but you cant just make multiple trips depositing large amounts. It trips their computers and put a flag on your account. All banks have anti-money laundering tools.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Every busted ass bytch flossing on IG aint a model. :hhh:
Facts we got to stop it. We giving most of these IG chicks that are aint shyt bytches too much credit by calling all of them models.

Not every chick with money and an IG account is a model. Shorty probably couldn't even be a hand model.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
folks clout chasing on social media exposes just how needy folks are for validation. They need surges of online attention to feel good about themselves. Sad!

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
:yeshrug:Move in silence, don’t draw attn to yourself. I wonder how many people have literally been caught for flaunting on IG. All that for some likes.