Miami IG Model Arrested After Her Flashy IG Posts Tip Off Authorities (PHOTOS)

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Purchasing such extravagant items with non legitimate money is a guaranteed way to fukk up your hustle.
Exactly, the social media was the nail in the coffin but even if she wasn't posting shyt she would have eventually been caught with those purchases.
All that money and baby girl looks like she can't afford a sandwich. Hair a fukking mess and dumb as a rock. :deadmanny:
Lmfao I thought the same fukking thing. You can tell who is not accustomed to having money and she was definitely new to it.

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
She's the example of dressing a monkey in makeup, but they still look like a monkey. :francis:

Mods are fukking trash for letting these pigskin crackers run riot in here :dry:

I get warning after warning for stating the fact that the only good white person is a dead one, but yall let these whiteys call a Black Woman monkeys? :smh:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Mods are fukking trash for letting these pigskin crackers run riot in here :dry:

I get warning after warning for stating the fact that the only good white person is a dead one, but yall let these whiteys call a Black Woman monkeys? :smh:

Did you report the post? I did. The mods don't know unless you report the post.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
STOP STUNTIN' FOR THE GRAM!!!!! :damn:

If i find a ton of gold and sell that shyt I aint gonna be putting it on blast HOW I made my money... you gotta be low key with that shyt..:francis: Just pay ya taxes and NOT draw attention to yourself.... ESPECIALLY IF YOUR BLACK... :stopitslime: White people & others rarely get investigated...

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I've never seen a bank put a hold on cash deposit, but you cant just make multiple trips depositing large amounts. It trips their computers and put a flag on your account. All banks have anti-money laundering tools.

There are other ways to circumvent that instead of depositing cash outright maybe direct deposits into your account would make it easier...:ld:

I mean you deposit 20K in cash when you barely work someone gonna ask questions... :bryan: