Miami IG Model Arrested After Her Flashy IG Posts Tip Off Authorities (PHOTOS)

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
The investigation began in Colombia, by Colombian authorities, her family was based there, and the criminal conduct occurred in their native country. Hence, I am sure she felt pretty safe, as the many other wealthy foreign nationals living in South Florida do, even those with whom the money is illicit. She was detained only when she came to Colombia. I am sure US prosecutors could have charged her, with maybe money laundering/bank fraud/tax fraud.

Legal aspects aside, I was surprised she was an Afro Colombian, just due to conditioning, I suppose, but I am struck by the lack of friends, it may seem cliche, and maybe not even true, but with all the cars and shopping bags, she seemed like a lonely, miserable person.

Doubt the clothes are fake, pretty sure most of the shots are in Bal Harbour, South Beach, all the designer stores are there.

She had friends

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I saw one or two pics, but the page I skimmed, it was just her with bags and the car, no people around here, no girlfriends going out pics, just typical stuff you see on girls IG. It was just her with bags, obviously, someone took the pics, so there is that. It just seems fairly isolated.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
IG
Black people's favorite pastime is showing off for other Black people.

Her dad had a scheme that would keep money flowing for years to come but his idiot daughter, who's education was financed on ill gotten money, couldn't imagine the idea of not being able to show other people the trappings of her supposed success.

:francis:
one thing I agree with you on.

Black people on both genders male or female love to stunt on each other, nikkas will risk everything to do it

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I saw one or two pics, but the page I skimmed, it was just her with bags and the car, no people around here, no girlfriends going out pics, just typical stuff you see on girls IG. It was just her with bags, obviously, someone took the pics, so there is that. It just seems fairly isolated.

Her actual page is private. There are a ton of copycat accounts though.

poundedyam

Banned
Daps
hrnQckV.gif

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

This is clearly a branded IG where she was pushing the luxury trader gimmick those accounts usually don't have many personal life pics.