Miami IG Model Arrested After Her Flashy IG Posts Tip Off Authorities (PHOTOS)

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
flat stomach,
black
cute,
degree,
rich,
bi-lingual

sounds like ideal baby mother material to me :ld:

despite her incarceration, on paper she was doing better than a lot of these other 'thick' black woman "influencers" (instathot, athlete chasers, hoes etc) on Instagram :ld:
Yea, outside of getting money the sleezy way, those attributes are wife must-haves.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Black people's favorite pastime is showing off for other Black people.

Her dad had a scheme that would keep money flowing for years to come but his idiot daughter, who's education was financed on ill gotten money, couldn't imagine the idea of not being able to show other people the trappings of her supposed success.

:francis:

Breh it was inevitable.They lived in miami and if you have some bread you are going to stunt in a city like miami.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F513343414%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The investigation began in Colombia, by Colombian authorities, her family was based there, and the criminal conduct occurred in their native country. Hence, I am sure she felt pretty safe, as the many other wealthy foreign nationals living in South Florida do, even those with whom the money is illicit. She was detained only when she came to Colombia. I am sure US prosecutors could have charged her, with maybe money laundering/bank fraud/tax fraud.

Legal aspects aside, I was surprised she was an Afro Colombian, just due to conditioning, I suppose, but I am struck by the lack of friends, it may seem cliche, and maybe not even true, but with all the cars and shopping bags, she seemed like a lonely, miserable person.

Doubt the clothes are fake, pretty sure most of the shots are in Bal Harbour, South Beach, all the designer stores are there.