Mexico elects first female president

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
if you vote for joe biden and the majority of people in this country vote with you, will he be president?

are there roadblocks to prevent everyone from voting?

These whataboutism don't make this country more or less a democracy :mjlol:again, you relying on cliches. Not to mention Democracy has many forms from country to country.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These whataboutism don't make this country more or less a democracy :mjlol:again, you relying on cliches. Not to mention Democracy has many forms from country to country.
no it’s not a whatsboutism

democracy has a very specific meaning, i know you’re a vet so the fact that what you were fighting for wasn’t a democracy as you were told probably breaks your brain, but i’m not wrong.

look up why our electoral system was set up this way and it is antithetical to democracy.

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
no it’s not a whatsboutism

democracy has a very specific meaning, i know you’re a vet so the fact that what you were fighting for wasn’t a democracy as you were told probably breaks your brain, but i’m not wrong.

look up why our electoral system was set up this way and it is antithetical to democracy.

:mjlol:I'm sorry, but you're really, really out of touch when you say shyt like this in the bold. Nobody who joins the military post-2004 thinks about no damn "defending democracy" bullshyt. Mfers are there for a check, the benefits or cause they had no other options. Especially the fukking Army.

next and most importantly, I was in the military and no I was stationed only in America, so I'm not a vet.

and Democracy does not have "a very specific meaning" , considering every country's implementation of Democracy is going to look different because of how the ability to practice it came to be. And with that is always going to come with hurdles and obstruction.

If you think I'm arguing in favor of what is occurring currently, then you out of your arena with this one.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:I'm sorry, but you're really, really out of touch when you say shyt like this in the bold. Nobody who joins the military post-2004 thinks about no damn "defending democracy" bullshyt. Mfers are there for a check, the benefits or cause they had no other options. Especially the fukking Army.

next and most importantly, I was in the military and no I was stationed only in America, so I'm not a vet.

and Democracy does not have "a very specific meaning" , considering every country's implementation of Democracy is going to look different because of how the ability to practice it came to be. And with that is always going to come with hurdles and obstruction.

If you think I'm arguing in favor of what is occurring currently, then you out of your arena with this one.
stop asking chatgpt

if you vote for x and the majority vote for x and they still lose the election then you don’t live in a democracy

in fact whatever definition of democracy you claim exists that is conditional flies in the face of democracy

there are no conditions in democracy, it’s the actual will of the people

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
stop asking chatgpt

if you vote for x and the majority vote for x and they still lose the election then you don’t live in a democracy

in fact whatever definition of democracy you claim exists that is conditional flies in the face of democracy

:russell: