Mexico elects first female president

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Correction

I mow lawns and work for myself :blessed:and wouldn't have it any other way.
and that’s fine, i work in the field and am educated in the field you acting like i’m a dumbass in

i don’t tell me how to edge grass, don’t tell me about what democracy means.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
and that’s fine, i work in the field and am educated in the field you acting like i’m a dumbass in

i don’t tell me how to edge grass, don’t tell me about what democracy means.

:russ:I can tell you whatever I feel like you piggly piss covered bytch .

“I work in the field!” Ol Milhouse ass nikka

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Jew as a race is not biblical. You adhere to gods laws or you get wiped out. Thats biblical.
Cars, air-conditioning, modern medicine, and plenty of this aren't biblical

America, Asia, and West Africa aren't in the Bible, they aren't biblical either, you'll be alright

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Cars, air-conditioning, modern medicine, and plenty of this aren't biblical

America, Asia, and West Africa aren't in the Bible, they aren't biblical either, you'll be alright
Not seeing your point. Judaism is more then a lineage.

Are you a christian atheist because your parents were christians. The whole point if following judaism is about cultural adherance to a biblical law. Not, living off your parents beliefs

Ull be ok. She better get right or get rekt.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
A LOT of Jews are pro-Palestine. That's another reason why the accusations of anti-Semiticism are such nonsense. The pro-genocide crowd is just a single faction within Judaism, it isn't universally popular even within their own people, not even in Israel itself.
Facts. That's why I'm :mjpls: at anyone using this Gaza situation as an excuse to get their anti-jewish shyt off.

Last edited:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With that last name, I knew she wasn't anything close to indigenous

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
They stay electing the whitest people they can find for president in Mexico, this woman isn't even part latina
:mjlol:
Pretty sure he family got Spanish/Latina kids.

Pretty sure it's mainly about policy. The fact the country rocking with that says a lot actually. I don't even think it'd have mattered if she had Spanish family or not. More and more they seem to care less about race and more about culture (like Canelo) and practicality (like Chinese cars).

All and all I'm glad we got more STEM in leadership roles around the world really. Too many stupid world leaders. I hope she sets the precedent for good leadership in order for the people to go with STEM again next election cycle. Hopefully that'll influence voters and leadership here in this country to demand better candidates.

Last edited:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Pretty sure he family got Spanish/Latina kids.

Pretty sure it's mainly about policy. The fact the country rocking with that says a lot actually. I don't even think it'd have mattered if she had Spanish family or not. More and more they seem to care less about race and more about culture (like Canelo) and practicality (like Chinese cars).

All and all I'm glad we got more STEM in leadership roles around the world really. Too many stupid world leaders. I hope she sets the precedent for good leadership in order for the people to go with STEM again next election cycle. Hopefully that'll influence voters and leadership here in this country to demand better candidates.
Which won't happen unfortunately

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Not seeing your point. Judaism is more then a lineage.

Are you a christian atheist because your parents were christians. The whole point if following judaism is about cultural adherance to a biblical law. Not, living off your parents beliefs

Ull be ok. She better get right or get rekt.
Judaism is a garden variety iron age cult; the miracle of Christianity is that a unique, revolutionary religion came out of a disgusting, irrelevant one

The jews aren't special, nor are they chosen after Christ came on the scene and gave a universal law, the sermon on the mount

Get that circumcised dikk out your mouth breh

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Judaism is a garden variety iron age cult; the miracle of Christianity is that a unique, revolutionary religion came out of a disgusting, irrelevant one

The jews aren't special, nor are they chosen after Christ came on the scene and gave a universal law, the sermon on the mount

Get that circumcised dikk out your mouth breh
This isnt how men talk to each other brother. Its obvious the devil buck broke you. Come home.

Demonic buck.

:wow: